But then... who knows. Maybe
then
I can work on the update.....

Maybe.....

Perhaps.........

Is it bed time yet?

Hope you're doing okay!

Play some slots for me too!

Which pool will you sit by? Don't they have like five?

Eat copious amounts of food at all the buffets!!! Our favorite is Paris. DH loves the prime rib. I like the crepes and dessert bar.

Still got some stuff to do.
I'm quite familiar with that feeling this week. Little Miss has her first Dance Recital this week along with finishing out the last week of Homeschooling work and All the time sensitive Christmas Errands. I have pretty much every minute of every day between now and sunday scheduled. :faint: Tis the season though right?!? :surfweb:

Is it bed time yet?
Not if Little Miss has anything to say about it. :rotfl: I wish though.

Hope you're doing okay!

Tired. But surviving.
I decided to put off the cleaning until tomorrow.
Just beat.

Play some slots for me too!

:laughing: Okay.

Which pool will you sit by? Don't they have like five?

No idea. I've been to busy to check.
Won't happen anyway,
Ruby's like a vampire.
She gets exposed to sunlight
and she bursts into flame.

Eat copious amounts of food at all the buffets!!!

:laughing: I'm trying to lose weight! Not gain!

Our favorite is Paris. DH loves the prime rib. I like the crepes and dessert bar.

I stayed there last time.
They've got a really nice buffet. ::yes::

I'm quite familiar with that feeling this week. Little Miss has her first Dance Recital this week along with finishing out the last week of Homeschooling work and All the time sensitive Christmas Errands. I have pretty much every minute of every day between now and sunday scheduled. :faint: Tis the season though right?!? :surfweb:

I hear that! But I'm done for today.
In more ways than one.

And first dance recital?
I remember those.
Every year, the little ones are hilarious.
You just never know what they'll do.

Not if Little Miss has anything to say about it. :rotfl: I wish though.

:laughing:

You know, Alison... I never play the slots.
Not my thing.
But for you, I'll play a bit.
If I win big, I'll send you half.

I wasn't saying to play the slots. But Fran has this knack to walk up to a machine, put in a few dollars, play 2-3 rounds and boom! A couple hundred dollars! Channel her energy and maybe it will happen for you!

But make sure it's the dollar machines, they end up paying better than the quarters, nickels or pennies. Who am I kidding? You're at Mandalay Bay. Like they would have anything less than dollars!

Sorry kids.
After deliberating until
the very last second....

I'm not bringing my
laptop to Vegas.

Which means,
no update until
Saturday at the earliest.

Behave yourselves
while I'm gone!

:beach::dance3::cool2: Have a great relaxing fun time! You really deserve it!!

Have a few cocktails, eat good, win some money and have some fun and laughs with Ruby!

Sending a:grouphug: to you for all that "other stuff"

Just stopping by to say hi! Sounds like December has been busy for lots of us. Hope all is well pirate:
Edited to add, have a great time in Vegas! Try not to get arrested :)

I wanted to drop in and promise I was still around. We're just getting into crunch time with the wedding, so things have been kind of hectic and I can't do much more than lurk.

I did post on your Facebook though!

Have fun in Vegas!

Sorry kids.
After deliberating until
the very last second....

I'm not bringing my
laptop to Vegas.

Which means,
no update until
Saturday at the earliest.

Behave yourselves
while I'm gone!

Hope you have a great time in Vegas!

Sure rub it in. We have a cold front coming in and probably snow! Went to work and it was -1F. Wind chill doesn't help. I know it's nothing like what you deal with my Canadian friend, but it still stinks for it to get so cold out.
Have I meantioned we haven't bought our tree yet? That I finally ordered pictures yesterday to put in the cards that haven't been started and oh yea so far I have only one gift certificate bought for a restaurant in the college town for my daughter. That's the only shopping I've done. There is no life in December and no vacations either at work. Another 60 hour week.
So know that I wish I was where you are : - )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter