Can we get some recently single female DIS'ers to post some photos

kellyanne731 said:
Well, I don't have a picture to post, but I am probably the most single person anyone will run across right now. After 4 years the fiance left me Friday. Did I mention this was 2 days before my birthday?? He said he needed "space". So as far I'm concerned, I'm single

I still fully plan on taking the trip to Disney next year that we were planning for our honeymoon. I'll have more fun without him anyway. He's clearly a moron to leave a catch like me! ::yes::

What a mistake he made by leaving you!

Best Wishes :grouphug:

May this be your sexiest year yet :Pinkbounc

Dizz(n)ey said:
This ship is sinking....we need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's waiting for YOUR (real) picture. How unfair for you to only take, take, take. I'm married, but that's besides the point. I'm just speaking up for my single DIS friends. You have to play fair. :teeth:

I wouldn't want the ship to sink so I will try and post a picture.....I am single a 40ish woman who lives about 90 minutes from Disney and makes many day trips as well as staying up there several times a year for a few days.........next visit is Oct.20-24 and then again in Dec. Have tickets to MVMCP on the 4th.
f4268965.jpg

also here is another one,I am the blonde (sorry my friend is married!)
f4268b39.jpg
and then finally
f42685e1.jpg

EsmeraldaX said:
Pictures of me are around on this board somewhere.

And here also. http://www.myspace.com/isisofautumn
Hey Sheri..........there was a thread today on the community board wondering where you and Monty have been!! Glad to see you are still here! I sure miss Monty's thoughts for the day!

chyam said:
Hey Sheri..........there was a thread today on the community board wondering where you and Monty have been!! Glad to see you are still here! I sure miss Monty's thoughts for the day!

Yup! Saw it. :) A kind DISser PM'd it to me earlier today. :)

I'm around, just really busy these days. Work, work and more work.

christinadei said:
Everyone's waiting for YOUR (real) picture. How unfair for you to only take, take, take. I'm married, but that's besides the point. I'm just speaking up for my single DIS friends. You have to play fair. :teeth:
I can't believe you would think I would post a fake!

I will take more in any pose you want..and even hold up a sign with your name

Tell me what you'd like

disney has always been a facination of mine. although i cannot call myself obsessed since i've only been there once before (to wdw). my brother who lives in san diego think i'm nuts, always asking to go to dl when i visit him. it's hard enough to find a guy who likes disney, even harder being taiwanese.

don't have pictures to post, but do have a xanga site. pm me if u wanna see it.

i do have good news tho, spending my birthday in nov at wdw with my family (i'll be a quarter centry old... yuppers).
:bounce: can't wait!

Hmmmm...I was thinkin DIZZ(N)EY was hot Before the pic, cuz he loved Disney!! But.... no guy is really that fine...LMAO
I don't know how to post a pic...but I can email one (then watch you never PM me again...LOL)
<~Single Mom, 30 in Ga...
Goin to WDW and Cruisin' the Wonder Feb 06

<~had to look at 'Dizz's Pic' again (for thrills really..lol)
...and I Know its not him....
how do I know you ask??
Cuz if he truly loved Disney...there'd be some Disney paraphanalia on that mantle in the background :) Anywhere in my house I take a pic, you'll find somethin Disney :) - Or maybe I'm just sad to have half my house Disney?!?!?!?!?!? No, I think not!!! :earsgirl:

Dizz(n)ey said:
Prince Charming 27 Central Florida
looking for Sleeping Beauty not
the witch who gives out apples

and this is me on a good day:

BERRY_HALLE2.jpg

no disrespect....really....but the last line is really stupid, sometimes, who you might think is a witch, may actually be the Sleeping Beauty you NEVER dreamed of.

kellyanne731 said:
Well, I don't have a picture to post, but I am probably the most single person anyone will run across right now. After 4 years the fiance left me Friday. Did I mention this was 2 days before my birthday?? He said he needed "space". So as far I'm concerned, I'm single

I still fully plan on taking the trip to Disney next year that we were planning for our honeymoon. I'll have more fun without him anyway. He's clearly a moron to leave a catch like me! ::yes::

well it actually sounds like you got lucky and found out what a dork he was before you said 'I do'. All men aren't all like that ;) (just most of us :rotfl: )

and to the original poster...no witches!!!! There such a thing as a 'good' witch or havent you seen Wizard of OZ :earboy2:

Ok..I'm gonna have to get a good pic (just call me Anjelina Jolie) and then learn how to post :)

Hmm...I meant learn how to post pictures....
then I was looking at my post...and I see an awesome line for the tag fairy..
LOL

Just call me Angelina Jolie!!

Tiggerlover91 said:
no disrespect....really....but the last line is really stupid, sometimes, who you might think is a witch, may actually be the Sleeping Beauty you NEVER dreamed of.

You gotta be kidding me

If it looks like a witch, smells like a witch, sounds like a witch, and has bad breath like a witch.....IT'S A WITCH

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter