Can we get some recently single female DIS'ers to post some photos

Dizz(n)ey

Mouseketeer
Prince Charming 27 Central Florida
looking for Sleeping Beauty not
the witch who gives out apples

I think someone's spent too much time in Fantasyland! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

sinces witches can't apply that leave me out.

didn't your mother warn you about offended witches.... :wizard: :sad2: :rolleyes2 :mad: :(

Well I am not newly single, I have been single about 5 years now, not a princess, would rather be a heroine, an hour and a half from Disneyland.

:3dglasses

Alice's Mom said:
Well I am not newly single, I have been single about 5 years now, not a princess, would rather be a heroine, an hour and a half from Disneyland.

charmaineandstitch4gq.th.jpg

:3dglasses

You're on the other coast!

pirate:

Dizz(n)ey said:
hope this works..first time trying to post an image

Wow........if that is you, would you happen to have an older brother or how about a young dad!!!

Here's the last guy that was willing to hang with me at WDW...

Beast.jpg

And me on an very unDisney day, on my way to work.
KLN.jpg

These are the pics that are on my myspace

147719162_m.jpg

147720286_m.jpg

147727822_l.jpg

and of course the one in my sig!

Im single and i live on the West coast of Florida! 2 hours from Disneyworld.
Im looking for someone who looks like Constantine Moralis, Rivers Chomo, Or Jeff Goldblume (or a combo of all three? Or has glasses, or long hair or both!) With the sense of humor of Jim Carrey, the crass of Billy Bob Thornton and the chivalry of a disney prince! (and he should like disneyworld...) Find me!

You didn't kill it. My picture posts in my signature. Don't have any others to share at the moment. I am moving to Florida in December. Not exactly single, but not exactly with someone either. But, it would be nice to meet some like minded Dis folks when I move. So, here I post.

Heh heh. Nope.

I have always been single, and I am too old for you.

Have an apple. :maleficen

Well, I don't have a picture to post, but I am probably the most single person anyone will run across right now. After 4 years the fiance left me Friday. Did I mention this was 2 days before my birthday?? He said he needed "space". So as far I'm concerned, I'm single

I still fully plan on taking the trip to Disney next year that we were planning for our honeymoon. I'll have more fun without him anyway. He's clearly a moron to leave a catch like me! ::yes::

kellyanne731 said:
I still fully plan on taking the trip to Disney next year that we were planning for our honeymoon. I'll have more fun without him anyway. He's clearly a moron to leave a catch like me! ::yes::

his loss..... there's alot of :fish: in the ocean.... Have fun and stay smilling.... easier said than done so.. here we are .. we'll keep you company.. let's go :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter