Cabana Bay beach resort!

I read something recently that construction on the bridge over Hollywood Blvd is supposed to start today. I'll be sure to bring back as much info as I can about the new hotel (including pics) when I stay in May!

We're going to be trying out Cabana Bay come October. Initially I was interested in the other hotels for the unlimited express pass that would be included but noticed it would be cheaper to still stay at Cabana and just add on the unlimited express for $50ea(which is easy with just two of us). Of course the other hotels are deluxes and are considerably nicer. One day I would like to try out the Royal Pacific though!

Unless there is something I am missing on the unlimited passes for resort guests?

We're going to be trying out Cabana Bay come October. Initially I was interested in the other hotels for the unlimited express pass that would be included but noticed it would be cheaper to still stay at Cabana and just add on the unlimited express for $50ea(which is easy with just two of us). Of course the other hotels are deluxes and are considerably nicer. One day I would like to try out the Royal Pacific though!

Unless there is something I am missing on the unlimited passes for resort guests?

the express passes that are valid for one time usage would be cheaper than the unlimited ones are.
i don't think the unlimited passes that are sold go for $50.

All I see on the site are unlimited Express Passes when bundled with a ticket, and those start at about $180/ticket. I don't see the unlimited Express sold by itself on the site at all.

We're just going for one day and a ticket is $128 for both parks and to bundle with unlimited it would be $178 around per person. So I guess in my situation it makes sense to just bundle it for one day...

Cabana is $149 + $179Unlimited = $328
Deluxe is $279 + $128Regular = $407 (and unlimited added on for free)

Although I suppose for an $80 difference it might be worth living it up in a Deluxe.....hmmmm.

We're just going for one day and a ticket is $128 for both parks and to bundle with unlimited it would be $178 around per person. So I guess in my situation it makes sense to just bundle it for one day...

Cabana is $149 + $179Unlimited = $328
Deluxe is $279 + $128Regular = $407 (and unlimited added on for free)

Although I suppose for an $80 difference it might be worth living it up in a Deluxe.....hmmmm.

isnt it $178 per person? so that would be $356 just in tickets and unlimited express for 2 people

In post #17 Bluer101 had a satellite picture of the path from CB to IoA. Can anyone tell me the tower numbers of the buildings at RPR? Which one is tower 1,2 &3? Thanks!

Sorry to hijack this thread~ couldn't resist when I saw that picture.

isnt it $178 per person? so that would be $356 just in tickets and unlimited express for 2 people

You're right, that does make the difference smaller...only $28 difference now. Which is a deal great for just one night/1 park day.

Cabana is $149 + $179Unlimitedx2 = $507
Deluxe is $279 + $128Regularx2 = $535 (and unlimited added on for free)

Except looks like we will be doing two nights now, and still only 1 day at the parks, which means it breaks into

Cabana total with tickets = $656
Deluxe total with tickets = $814

Oh well, either way it will be an awesome time!

In post #17 Bluer101 had a satellite picture of the path from CB to IoA. Can anyone tell me the tower numbers of the buildings at RPR? Which one is tower 1,2 &3? Thanks!

Sorry to hijack this thread~ couldn't resist when I saw that picture.

T3 is closest to the boat dock.
T2 is set back to the right in the aerial view.
T1 is the closest to cw.

Here is a map I made. From the corner of Cabana Bay to Margaritaville is where the walking path is going.

image-11.jpg

looking at the map, my above post won't make sense.
T3 is on the far left, closest to Cbay.
T2 on the far right
T1 very close to the water canal (top of the map)
nearest city walk

Thanks mac, now I can picture it in real life. So tower one is where you would be able to see the Hulk from... I've been trying to figure that out.

Thanks mac, now I can picture it in real life. So tower one is where you would be able to see the Hulk from... I've been trying to figure that out.

if your room is in that "V" section at the end (facing the water canal), you will see a lot of the park.

i have been in the top floor T1 (before the V in the corridors) and could see and hear the Hulk early mornings.
they do trial runs (testing) each morning before the park opens.

the picture is the one Bluer posted earlier in this thread.
all i did was go back and pull it up for other posters here.

I am familiar with the walk from HRH to the parks and citywalk...

how is the walk from Cabana Bay Hotel??

Cbay doesn't open until late March so we don't know yet.

when homies start to stay there, i'm sure they will post about it.

Cbay doesn't open until late March so we don't know yet.

when homies start to stay there, i'm sure they will post about it.

great thanks.. I will wait and see... for some reason I thought it was open for business in Feb.......

Looking at the map that was posted with the red line, I'm assuming it will be close if not identical to that. There's going to be a bridge going over Hollywood Blvd (the street between the 2 hotels on that side and IOA) to make crossing the street easier for guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter