Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Had a great photo session at GF. Had 164 pics taken of which about 25 came out great. Luckily I had booked back in August so I got the CD AND the print package. We were running late, but their computer system was messed up, so they were also running late. The only problem was it was only about 35 degrees outside!! Needless to say we took most of our photos inside. Hopefully the 5 I'm trying to post will show! If it works I'll add more.

Photo0232FourBySix-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Yours are starting with this "

Just starting to get settled back at home from our trip. We did a photo session at the Animal Kingdom Lodge on 26 December. I will try to get the photos uploaded by this weekend and will post some here once I do. It was a great experience for us. The photographer was very helpful and we got a lot of really good pictures! :)

Can you see them in my quote though? Thats where I fixed the links. You are posting too much. You just need to click on the pick and a drop box comes down then click on the link that starts with and it will copy and then you post it here. It looks like you might be posting an actual page[/QUOTE]

That's what i did..photobucket and then just clicked on the link and posting it. Can you still see them, or are they still messed up?

That's what i did..photobucket and then just clicked on the link and posting it. Can you still see them, or are they still messed up?

Are you posting the page link? Thats what it kind of looks like. You go to the picture and a drop box will appear and then you click on the bottom link of the drop box.

Sorry I haven't read all the way through this to see if this question has already been answered. But the cd that comes with the package after you pay the money, do you then have the rights to go print those pictures where you want to?

Sorry I haven't read all the way through this to see if this question has already been answered. But the cd that comes with the package after you pay the money, do you then have the rights to go print those pictures where you want to?

Yes, they are yours to use as you please for personal use. It comes with a printed copyright release in the DVD case on paper as well as the same saved as a jpg file on each disc so you can order instore or online respectively and display this release to avoid any potential problems. I have printed hundreds of mine from different places and nobody has asked to see it, but I have always offered it which may be why. Bottom line is, you can print save, scan and use your photos as if you took them as long as it is purely for personal use.

Hope this helps.

Yes, they are yours to use as you please for personal use. It comes with a printed copyright release in the DVD case on paper as well as the same saved as a jpg file on each disc so you can order instore or online respectively and display this release to avoid any potential problems. I have printed hundreds of mine from different places and nobody has asked to see it, but I have always offered it which may be why. Bottom line is, you can print save, scan and use your photos as if you took them as long as it is purely for personal use.

Hope this helps.

That helps a lot! Thank you so much!!

Just starting to get settled back at home from our trip. We did a photo session at the Animal Kingdom Lodge on 26 December. I will try to get the photos uploaded by this weekend and will post some here once I do. It was a great experience for us. The photographer was very helpful and we got a lot of really good pictures! :)

Looking at maybe doing this in March, I would love to see some of your pictures:)

I am interested to find out how much it cost to do the photo shoot and get the CD? We are heading to BC in June and would love to get some great photos!

Thanks!

Hi all, we had these taken at the Grand Floridian on December 12th at around 11:00, thus the squinting.:goodvibes Bob was our photographer and I thought he was very professional. He spotted things, like hair across glasses, uncooperative ruffles on my blouse and turned us when the wind was blowing ruining the shot. It was cold that day, around 45 but the sun made it a bit warmer. He took 58 shots of which I discarded about 4. (closed eyes mostly) I booked back in August so I got 7 5x7's as part of my package, all the images on a CD and a photopass card so I've been enhancing like crazy. So glad Disney now offers an extension on your photopass pics, I really need it. From beginning to end, set up, shoot, waiting for pictures to load, printing and photopass it took a good two hours and by the time we left it started to rain and the temp fell.:sad2:I also received a 20% discount with my welcome pack, so with tax it came to about $87.00. Here are a few of my favorites.:goodvibes
DisneyPhotoImage58_edited-2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage56_edited-1copy.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage54.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage49.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage47.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage41.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage37.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage30.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage16.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage15.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage6.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage1.jpg

By the way...jeans were not my first choice but I knew we were going to be going outside and we had spent the previous days in duoble hoodies and gloves.:lmao:Who knew.:goodvibes

I'm sorry it took so long to get these posted! We had our photo session at AKL on 26 December. We had reserved the 20 minute session, but the photographer spent at least 40 minutes taking pictures. I think from checking in until walking away with our prints took a little over an hour. We had originally wanted to get indoor and outdoor pictures, but it was way too cold that day to do anything outside. Here are some of my favorites. I tried to include at least one photo from each photo spot.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter