• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOMA Breakfast - Dec 12 Pre-Cruise - LAST DAY to RSVP 11/12

7 weeks until we all gather for breakfast before we embark on the cruise

Tracey, you posted at 10:00 PM. Seven weeks minus twelve hours, we will be finished with breakfast and on the road!

I can't wait!

I am setting a cut off date for joining us for the Boma Breakfast for 11/12/10 to return excess spaces in the Group reservation to Disney.

There is still space available for roughly 20 people.

How much time should I allow for Boma breakfast. Trying to set a time to convoy to the ship. Will 10:00 be safe?

Nope. Just want her to know why we suddenly get up and leave the table.

I am hoping we are done eating in 1.5 hours.

7_12_6.gif

Do I wanna ask who that is in your smilie example??? :guilty:

ARE THOSE FALAFELS IN THE FIRST SPOT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I thought Tracey put a hidden camera up over Labor Day to video me swallowing the buffet. Glad it might not be me.

You up for a falafel throw down?

I thought Tracey put a hidden camera up over Labor Day to video me swallowing the buffet. Glad it might not be me.

You up for a falafel throw down?

Don't forget to pack the "Bubble's" Medicine (I'll have some just in case :thumbsup2)

Just a reminder to everyone signed up for Breakfast at Boma

Our Reservation is under my Name for 35 people @ 7:45 a.m. I plan to be at the check-in area by 7:30 a.m. to check our group in. I can't wait to see everyone soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter