BOMA Breakfast - Dec 12 Pre-Cruise - LAST DAY to RSVP 11/12

tlcoke

DIS Veteran
Several of us staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas have decided to have Breakfast at BOMA before we embark on the Cruise. I will be making Reservations on June 7th when my booking window opens up.

If you and your family would like to join us for breakfast at BOMA, send me your family head count and I will add you to the reservation.

Cost for Buffet: Adults $18.99, Children 3-9 $10.99 PLUS TAX AND TIP.
Menu:
Morning offerings may include fresh fruit, African pastries, omelets, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, carved ham, breakfast potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, scrambled eggs and corn beef bobotie—a type of quiche.

Update: Group Reservation have been made for 7:45 AM

Tracey - 1
Lyn - 1
Donna & Family - 3
Todd - 1
Jamie - 1
Shanan/Jason - 4
Kim K - 1
Anna T - 1
Jen - 1
Kathy W. & Tracey A - 2
Robin D - 1
Heather - 1
Kim R - 1 (maybe 5)
Jennifer & Family - 4
Tracey, Terry & Emily - 3
Rob & Kevin - 2

I believe Jason and Shanan are 4 (Jason's mom).

Thanks for taking charge of this one, Tracey! Thanks to my unexpected detour before the cruise, I'm feeling very disconnected right now.

I believe Jason and Shanan are 4 (Jason's mom).

Thanks for taking charge of this one, Tracey!

No Problem, Jamie. Since I can make reservation earlier than most, I figured I can take charge of this. I figured if I had the count wrong people would correct me.

Thanks to my unexpected detour before the cruise, I'm feeling very disconnected right now.

We will keep you inline once you get there.

Hey Tracey - add me to the list please. I'm staying at AKL pre & post cruise. Haven't signed up for bus transfer yet. Was going to use dcl transfer b/c didn't know what everyone else was doing.
Might have to switch now :)

not to be mercenary - but what are we talking for $$ per person. :confused3 Have to put in vacation budget.

Are you calling me the VORTEX?!?!?!

Maybe - if you are spinning from your whirlwind trip to the West Coast and back then yes you would be the Vortex. (which is why you need us to support you)

Otherwise you are a single Nuclei in the center of the Nucleus of our Amoeba.

Hey Tracey - add me to the list please. I'm staying at AKL pre & post cruise. Haven't signed up for bus transfer yet. Was going to use dcl transfer b/c didn't know what everyone else was doing.
Might have to switch now :)

I've got you added to the list.

Maybe - if you are spinning from your whirlwind trip to the West Coast and back then yes you would be the Vortex. (which is why you need us to support you)

Otherwise you are a single Nuclei in the center of the Nucleus of our Amoeba.

I'm an electron. Spinning out of control. Zipping around. Covailing with other molecules. :teacher::teacher:

I'm in-Hedy/Heather, party of 1. Thank you (I finally get to try Boma breakfast-yay!) :)
We can chat more later, but I'll be going to/from the Swan->AKL if anyone wants to share a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter