BOMA Breakfast - Dec 12 Pre-Cruise - LAST DAY to RSVP 11/12

UPDATE:

I finally heard from Boma Group Dining Reservations - Our reservation is now one Large Group Reservation for 50 people instead of 5 separate reservations. This insures that we will be seated in the same area of the restaurant.

The reservation is set for 7:45 AM

UPDATE:

I finally heard from Boma Group Dining Reservations - Our reservation is now one Large Group Reservation for 50 people instead of 5 separate reservations. This insures that we will be seated in the same area of the restaurant.

Tracey, you're the best! :thumbsup2
Thank you for setting this up. :goodvibes

UPDATE:

cool. Great that we'll all be near each other.:goodvibes

I am bumping this back up on the list.

We still have plenty of space left if anyone wants to join us for breakfast pre-cruise.

DS Wheels does take a little extra room.

Oh - is anyone going to need help getting to Swan?

Each time I have eaten at Boma there has always been enough room to get around, but I travel with less accessories than Wheels. I'm quite certain with the size of our group we will have plenty of open areas around the tables. If not, I'll move them.

Once we get closer in to the date, I will shore up the numbers with Boma's group reservations and I will make sure Wheels' chair is accommodated for in our seating arrangements.

Please add Tracey Anders to this list - she is rooming with me prior to the cruise. She is not on the boards yet (gotta work on her during the cruise)

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter