• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have only done the BF things once... years ago...I think I've recovered and am ready again :thumbsup2

Looking for DSs for the DTs ("Dear Twins" :lmao:) and maybe a Wii too!

Sign me up!

I'm moving soon and I need a ton of stuff for the house (bigger house, more stuff I need:rotfl: ), so money will be tighter this year.

My big gift I'm looking for is a camera for my Mom, to upgrade hers. (It has to take SD cards like hers has now.) She loves to take pictures (she took over 800 pictures of the 9 of us when we went to Disney a few years ago)and with being laid off I think it will be the perfect cheer me up gift. Her's has a weird line through the screen and is a tiny screen. She saw my MILs last weekend and was jealous so I think that will be perfect for her. I also thought about getting her a digital photo frame but I guess I will have to hint that to Dad, or Vice versa.

I have no idea what I will be needing by then for gifts but if I don't get signed in here early, and keep track all along, I won't be able to make it through all the posts by November! So, here I am....:rotfl:

I will be looking for a good deal on new TVs for the kids' bedrooms this Christmas. I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about saving and putting things away! Stop the insanity! :rotfl2:

Signing on. I'm looking for a Nintendo DS for my dd this year too. Pink if we can get it but I'm not being picky. I'll take whatever I can get. And maybe a Wii if I go back to work full-time in Sept.

I love BF shopping. I go every year. I can't wait. Besides WDW this is my other "happy Place". :rotfl2:

I am a complusive BF shopper, I was at Kohl's at 3:30am last year for 4am open, then Staples, Dicks Sporting Goods(saved over $400 on DS basketball hoop), Children's Place and Old Navy and on the way home before 7am. Unfortunately, this year I will have to curb spending since we leave next day for WDW :banana: !

I'm in!
I only have one thing on my list so far:
DS lite in Rose or Pink for DD6

Looking for a decent bundle for a great price. I'm sure I'll think of more as it gets closer.

We've had a good time the last few years, so we really don't need anything big this year! :rotfl2:
We are fully tocked on TVs and computers. And I can't wait that long for a new camera!

Huh huh HUH? You call me?

OF COURSE you did! Anyone mentioning black friday is calling me! I LIVE for Black Friday!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm IN!

And BTW...I never have a list of what I "need" to get, I just get what is on sale! Most of my kids Christmas toyscome from black friday shopping :)

Last year was my first time BF shopping and I had so much fun! Anyone have any gift ideas for kids that don't play with the toys that they got last year? My kids don't need any more toys but right now I don't know what to buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter