Bibbidi-Bobbidi-BOO and a few Disney Dresses too!~ A Sept ’13 TR

Hi Rachel! I just stumbled upon your TR today and I was hooked! I'm all caught up and have lots of comments! :goodvibes

-First off your children are adorable and have such beautiful names! You have such a beautiful family!
-I went to Disney back in June and we surprised my niece Jessica who was 5 and when we woke her up to tell her the surprise she wouldn't get up! And then when she finally did she wouldn't let us take any pictures or video tape her! She was being such a grump, then when we finally told her she got all excited!
-I absolutely love your Woody/Buzz TOMS! They're so beautiful great job! And the repurposed autograph books are such a great idea!
-All of the kids outfits are so cute!! I love Isla's first Minnie dress! Too cute!
-The HOOP-DEE-DOO outfits were tooooo cute :lovestruc
-And the Princess outfits for Akershus and the Duffy outfits! Such cute clothes!
-I love the picture of all four kids piled into one stroller together it's so cute and funny
-The villain dresses are so cute and Donovan's Fantasmic shirt is so amazing!
-The Toy Story outfits are so cute too! I especially loved Bronwyn's bow with the alien!
-Caramel Macchiatos are my drink of choice too! They're so heavenly!
-The Nemo dresses were so adorable and I love your Squirt necklace!
-I love how Jorie does a little curtsey with her skirt in a lot of the early character pictures! It's so cute, my niece Jessica made sure she always did "princess hands" :rotfl2:
-All of the AK shirts are so great with all the different characters!
-I absolutely adore the outfits for 1900 Park Fare! Those were seriously too cute! Isla's headband was so adorable!
-The MNSSHP costumes were such a great idea! I loved the good fairies!
-That WPE Creme Brûlée is tooo good I want one right now!
-And all of the F&W snacks look so delicious! I've wanted to go to the Food & Wine festival for a while now all of the food looks so great!
-Kona is so phenomenal I love breakfast there!
-Schoolbread! You definitely have to get it on your next trip! It is so so sooo amazing! The hype is well-deserved!

So in summary the clothes are so cute! And all of the food pictures are making me sooo hungry :lmao:

Can't wait to hear how your last day went! :goodvibes

-Grace

Love the TR!! We are taking DD this year for the first time so seeing how your youngest did was great insight! And we are staying at the Poly so I'm so thankful to have read it! Did you make all the dresses or find them on etsy? So adorable!

It is EXTREMELY adorable to see the girls meeting Mickey & Minnie at the outpost in those amazing AK dresses! They look like they should be a permanent feature of that meet & greet. :thumbsup2

Poor Donovan! Well, at least he wasn't sick, just tired. :goodvibes A week in Disney will do that to you, I guess! I have to ask, how in the world do you eat that open faced burger?? Like, pick it up and eat it, or with a knife and fork? Inquiring minds want to know!

The kids seem like they were very well behaved at dinner, which is so wonderful. Most times nowadays Paxton is pretty good, but he has his moments. Lovely restaurant to celebrate your anniversary dinner. What a sweet card that Joe had for you! Speaking of Joe, I forgot to mention, his drawings are quite good! I definitely laughed when I saw his drawing of the baby doll. :rotfl:

Yay for evening EMH!! Isla looks so adorable in that Test Track photo. You can definitely tell she was having an awesome time on there! I'm glad you had a great time at EMH, but whoa baby what an awful experience getting home. :scared1: I'm sure not being able to put hands/eyes on Isla right away was terrifying, but that is hilarious that she just found herself a lap to sit on!

Thanks so much for your review - so helpful for me as I plan for my 5 yr old DD and 2 yr old DS!

My heart even raced just reading the whole bus episode on the way back to the Poly from Epcot. I am so glad you all survived!

I have the same feelings about Zebra Domes. glad we tried them but would not go out of my way for them.

Hello! I haven't commented in awhile, but I'm still reading along and enjoying your report. Looks like you had an awesome Anniversary! Still loving all the adorable outfits and your food reviews are making me hungry. Your plans for your next trip sound awesome! :thumbsup2

Your thread is making us consider having a 4th baby. My hubb is already thinking of names lol. I love reading this thread!! We will be making out way to the world oct 2014!! I'm 18 days away from making ADRS and I think the stress of planning is going to kill my DH. Your customs are perfection! Live it up while you can. My sons let me dress them.. My daughter no way. Any wait for your next trip report... Maybe I'll do one too. My kids are 3(teddy) 5(alistair) and 7 (Teresa). Btw I'm a birth doula and in school to be a nurse. I can't wait to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse. Helping mamas and babies everyday.. Who could ask for a better job.

I can't believe I let myself get so far behind on your TR! I have so much to comment on, and I know I'm going to forget something.

Kona breakfast looks so yummy. I just made a reservation for breakfast there in September, and I think I'm looking forward to this meal more than any other. :thumbsup2

I love, love, love all the dresses. I'm trying to learn how to sew just so I can make sweet little dresses like that for my little girl.

How scary losing Isla. I'm glad you found her so quickly, but that moment must have been heart wrenching!

I'm so bummed that I finally got caught up right at the end, but I'll be around for the whole time during your next TR. You are doing another TR, right? :rotfl:

And again another amazing variety of beautiful dresses you girls are wearing :goodvibes
I'm glad Donovan got better as the day went on!
Another two lovely restaurant experiences, and Narcoossees is a lovely choice for an anniversary even with the kids
And I loved how Bronwyn is the youngest and was the only one left still going after your dinner :rotfl2:
I LOVE Isla's face in the first TT photo, I'm so glad both of them loved it, such a good ride!

Thank you! :flower3:

I'm glad that Donovan just needed some rest to feel better. It would have been a bummer if he had gotten sick while we were there.

I agree- we picked 3 lovely restaurants to eat at on our anniversary. And Narcoossee's was amazing!

After spending most of the time sitting in a stroller, Bronwyn gets to the point where she just wants to get out and RUN!! If only I had half of her energy!

I love that Isla enjoyed TT so much!

Oh wow, I was really curious when you said you were going into Tough to be a Bug. Absolutely shocked all the kiddos enjoyed it. Glad certainly, but still shocked.

Haha, nobody can find the Mickey/Minnie Meet and Greet. Hidden in plain site!!

Hehe, noticed the smiling Isla picture at Sanaa was complete with sunglasses. :laughing:

Oh My GOD!!!! How incredibly nice of you to pay for another family's dinner on your own anniversary!!!! So Sweet!!

Test Track walk on??? I think this is fate's way of telling you... Good decision in coming over. Such a shame you can't see the kids in the second photo. Haha, it does seem that the back row get more hair whip!!

Ah boo no School Bread!

I agree Rachel, nothing says romance quite like a UK telephone booth (sorry I couldn't resist).

Oh dear. I guess the benefit of staying at a Monorail resort is only a benefit if the monorail is actually running. And then to have all those people have to pile onto a bus. A little less magical I imagine. And I will NEVER understand people not offering a seat to someone holding a child, not to mention FOUR sleeping children.

We had watched the YouTube videos beforehand, so the kids kind of knew what to expect. I was prepared to maybe have to take one (or all) of them out if the show got too scary for them.... thankfully they all seemed to think it was more silly than scary. And Bronwyn just seemed unfazed by the whole thing.

We were literally like right next to Adventurers Outpost when we asked the CM where it was!

Yeah I must be a MUCH nicer Mom when I'm in Disney because in the normal world those sunglasses would have been gone for a looooooooong time with how she had acted!

I bet that family was shocked when they realized that they were never charged for their 2-dining-credit dinner!!

Epcot was empty. Like, "where is everyone?" empty... it was almost eerie. I thought that EMH would draw everyone there. But no, it seemed like the crowds were leaving as we were arriving and I had thought that maybe I made a mistake about the evening EMH! So yes, it was definitely a good decision to go ride TT!

UK telephone booth... bwahahaha:lmao:

I guess Isla figured that there was no way she was standing on that bus and she found herself a seat! :rotfl:

Hi Rachel! I just stumbled upon your TR today and I was hooked! I'm all caught up and have lots of comments! :goodvibes

-First off your children are adorable and have such beautiful names! You have such a beautiful family!
-I went to Disney back in June and we surprised my niece Jessica who was 5 and when we woke her up to tell her the surprise she wouldn't get up! And then when she finally did she wouldn't let us take any pictures or video tape her! She was being such a grump, then when we finally told her she got all excited!
-I absolutely love your Woody/Buzz TOMS! They're so beautiful great job! And the repurposed autograph books are such a great idea!
-All of the kids outfits are so cute!! I love Isla's first Minnie dress! Too cute!
-The HOOP-DEE-DOO outfits were tooooo cute :lovestruc
-And the Princess outfits for Akershus and the Duffy outfits! Such cute clothes!
-I love the picture of all four kids piled into one stroller together it's so cute and funny
-The villain dresses are so cute and Donovan's Fantasmic shirt is so amazing!
-The Toy Story outfits are so cute too! I especially loved Bronwyn's bow with the alien!
-Caramel Macchiatos are my drink of choice too! They're so heavenly!
-The Nemo dresses were so adorable and I love your Squirt necklace!
-I love how Jorie does a little curtsey with her skirt in a lot of the early character pictures! It's so cute, my niece Jessica made sure she always did "princess hands" :rotfl2:
-All of the AK shirts are so great with all the different characters!
-I absolutely adore the outfits for 1900 Park Fare! Those were seriously too cute! Isla's headband was so adorable!
-The MNSSHP costumes were such a great idea! I loved the good fairies!
-That WPE Creme Brûlée is tooo good I want one right now!
-And all of the F&W snacks look so delicious! I've wanted to go to the Food & Wine festival for a while now all of the food looks so great!
-Kona is so phenomenal I love breakfast there!
-Schoolbread! You definitely have to get it on your next trip! It is so so sooo amazing! The hype is well-deserved!

So in summary the clothes are so cute! And all of the food pictures are making me sooo hungry :lmao:

Can't wait to hear how your last day went! :goodvibes

-Grace

:welcome: I'm so glad that you found my TR!! And thank you, thank you for all of the sweet comments.

It's so fun to hear all of the different ways that kids react to being surprised with a trip to Disney! I'm glad that your niece perked up after she found out where she was going!

Piling all 4 kids into that stroller was one of my favorite moments of the trip. We couldn't stop laughing!

Yes, trying schoolbread is definitely one of my goals for next trip!

Our last day was a pretty good one!- I hope that you keep reading to find out how it went....

Love the TR!! We are taking DD this year for the first time so seeing how your youngest did was great insight! And we are staying at the Poly so I'm so thankful to have read it! Did you make all the dresses or find them on etsy? So adorable!

Aww, thank you SO much!! :love:

:welcome:

Your daughter is going to LOVE it!! Seeing the magic of Disney through their eyes is priceless! We weren't sure how Bronwyn was going to do on the trip since she can be quite the handful at home... but actually she did fantastic. Being off of her normal schedule didn't seem to bother her (as much as it did Isla! haha) and she would just fall asleep in the parks/stroller when she needed to. By the end of the trip though she had HAD ENOUGH of that stroller and would put up a fight when we put her in it. I would have switched places with her in a heartbeat! My legs & feet were killing me by the end! :rotfl:

And the Poly is absolutely AMAZING!!! Did you request a room away from the construction?

No I didn't make the dresses (I wish that I had that talent!) I bought some from Etsy but most of them, I bought from moms that were reselling them after their Disney trips. :thumbsup2

It is EXTREMELY adorable to see the girls meeting Mickey & Minnie at the outpost in those amazing AK dresses! They look like they should be a permanent feature of that meet & greet. :thumbsup2

Poor Donovan! Well, at least he wasn't sick, just tired. :goodvibes A week in Disney will do that to you, I guess! I have to ask, how in the world do you eat that open faced burger?? Like, pick it up and eat it, or with a knife and fork? Inquiring minds want to know!

The kids seem like they were very well behaved at dinner, which is so wonderful. Most times nowadays Paxton is pretty good, but he has his moments. Lovely restaurant to celebrate your anniversary dinner. What a sweet card that Joe had for you! Speaking of Joe, I forgot to mention, his drawings are quite good! I definitely laughed when I saw his drawing of the baby doll. :rotfl:

Yay for evening EMH!! Isla looks so adorable in that Test Track photo. You can definitely tell she was having an awesome time on there! I'm glad you had a great time at EMH, but whoa baby what an awful experience getting home. :scared1: I'm sure not being able to put hands/eyes on Isla right away was terrifying, but that is hilarious that she just found herself a lap to sit on!

Those Safari dresses were one of my favorites... although I feel like I say that about every set of outfits! ;) It WAS a fabulous M&G... one of my favs! A friend of mine had seen those pics from the Outpost and decided to order Safari/animal print dresses for her daughters. She was all set for an awesome photo op but when they entered the room, Mickey & Minnie were decked out in their Christmas outfits (their trip was in November) She was SO bummed! lol

I thought the same thing when that burger arrived... how in the world am I going to eat this?! :rotfl2: I ended up cutting it up with a fork and knife. It was a little odd, but it worked... and it tasted great! :thumbsup2

We don't eat out at restaurants very often but for the most part, when we do, we usually get compliments on how well behaved our kids are. They LOVE to eat and will eat anything and everything... so that probably helps the fact! They all do have their moments though!

I'm so glad that we decided to head over to Epcot for EMH- even if it did end in quite the adventure back to the resort. TT was awesome!! Isla looked like she was having the time of her life, didn't she? Too bad Jorie slept through the thing. She was bummed to find out that Isla & Donovan rode it without her. Just another ride to add to her "must do" list for next trip! :thumbsup2 How tall is Paxton? Will he be 40" for your trip next month?

Thanks so much for your review - so helpful for me as I plan for my 5 yr old DD and 2 yr old DS!

You're very welcome!! :thumbsup2

My heart even raced just reading the whole bus episode on the way back to the Poly from Epcot. I am so glad you all survived!

I have the same feelings about Zebra Domes. glad we tried them but would not go out of my way for them.

I know, mine did too!! I tried so hard during my planning to make sure that we wouldn't need to take the buses more than once a day.... so when the monorail was closed and we had both double strollers and 4 sleeping kids... it really threw me for a loop!!! And then to lose Isla, Yikes!!! It was not one of our best moments... but yes, we survived! Thankfully!

Hello! I haven't commented in awhile, but I'm still reading along and enjoying your report. Looks like you had an awesome Anniversary! Still loving all the adorable outfits and your food reviews are making me hungry. Your plans for your next trip sound awesome! :thumbsup2

Oh YAY!! I'm so glad that you are still following along. Thank you, thank you! I can't believe I'm up to our last day and that this TR will soon be coming to an end! I've been starting to plan for our next trip so at least I'll have something to focus on after this is finished.

Your thread is making us consider having a 4th baby. My hubb is already thinking of names lol. I love reading this thread!! We will be making out way to the world oct 2014!! I'm 18 days away from making ADRS and I think the stress of planning is going to kill my DH. Your customs are perfection! Live it up while you can. My sons let me dress them.. My daughter no way. Any wait for your next trip report... Maybe I'll do one too. My kids are 3(teddy) 5(alistair) and 7 (Teresa). Btw I'm a birth doula and in school to be a nurse. I can't wait to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse. Helping mamas and babies everyday.. Who could ask for a better job.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha I'm just kidding.

Aww, yay October is such a great time to go to WDW. I know when Fall rolls around, I'm going to be sad that we aren't going again for MNSSHP. But at the same time, I'm really excited to see the world all decked out for Christmas. The planning is stressful, but it's a good stress, right? I love it!

Oh I am definitely living it up while I can! Wait until you see our customs for next trip... I have no idea how I'm going to get them all down to Florida. I may have to rent a Uhaul (I know of a customs mom who has done this!!! no joke)

You should definitely do a TR! It's a great way to relive your trip and it's fun to share it with everyone. I had no idea just how much time it takes though!

Caring for moms & brand new babies is the best job in the world!! :thumbsup2 Best of luck in nursing school!

I can't believe I let myself get so far behind on your TR! I have so much to comment on, and I know I'm going to forget something.

Kona breakfast looks so yummy. I just made a reservation for breakfast there in September, and I think I'm looking forward to this meal more than any other. :thumbsup2

I love, love, love all the dresses. I'm trying to learn how to sew just so I can make sweet little dresses like that for my little girl.

How scary losing Isla. I'm glad you found her so quickly, but that moment must have been heart wrenching!

I'm so bummed that I finally got caught up right at the end, but I'll be around for the whole time during your next TR. You are doing another TR, right? :rotfl:

No worries! I feel like I am so far behind on commenting on so many TRs. It's hard to update your own and keep us with everyone else's.... plus manage real life.

For our trip in November, we want to try mostly new restaurants.... but KONA is definitely on our list of ADRs. Can't miss that Tonga Toast & Mac Nut pancakes, SO yummy!!

And Yes, I would like to do another TR....I may even do a PTR over the summer too, we'll see...

Thursday, October 3rd
Day #9- Our final day *sniff, sniff*

We wanted to make the most of our last day, so despite having such a late night the night before, we were up bright and early and were going to attempt to make it to Magic Kingdom for some morning EMH. Whoo hoo!!

We walked over to the TTC and caught the ferry over to MK.

Wow, look who is smiling this early morning! It's going to be a good day!

Once through the gates, our first stop…

We needed us some Starbucks!! A venti (of course! any drink, any size for a snack credit, right?) pumpkin-spiced latte for Joe and a venti iced caramel macchiato for me! And some chocolate milks for the kids.

We also ordered a bunch of food for all of us to share: a bacon-gouda artisan breakfast sandwich, a blueberry muffin, a coffee cake, pumpkin bread, banana-walnut bread, and a few containers of fruit.

We cracked up when the CM who was handing us our drinks exclaimed “An Iced Caramel Macchiato! That’s my favorite, Rachel! I was about to keep that one for myself!” Although now it doesn't sound that funny. Well trust me, it was. Guess you had to be there.

We packed up the food into the stroller and we headed on our way.

And of course we can’t seem to ever walk down Main Street without some photopass pics.

Good Morning Walt!

We knew that there was a very special fairy that we wanted to meet this morning, so after taking our pics on Main Street, that's the direction we headed... Then I was a little confused to find a rope across the walkway right at the bridge into Liberty Square. Huh? I thought maybe the CMs hadn’t been around to open up that area of the park yet. So we parked our strollers right there at the rope and pulled out our food that we had picked up from Starbucks. (So being somewhat of a WDW newbie, I hadn’t realized that Adventureland and Liberty Square do not open during morning EMH.)

Looking back now, we could have been enjoying rides with practically no wait in Fantasyland & Tomorrowland…. but no, we just stood there and ate our breakfast. Ahhhh! What a waste of a magic hour! Oh well, lesson learned.

We did get to see a Haunted Mansion CM taking her dog out for a morning walk. The kids got a real kick out of that!

Well quite the crowd had gathered behind us after waiting for about 20 minutes or so. Finally it was 9:00 and the rope was dropped and we were let into…. Liberty Square. Huh? Where is Tinkerbell again? I checked the map and we were in the wrong land all together. That caffeine must not have kicked in yet because I was not thinking clearly. By the time we figured out where we were going and looped ourselves around to Tinkerbell’s Magical Nook in Adventureland, there was already about 5 or 6 families in line in front of us. So after another 20 minute or so wait (our own dumb fault!) we were led into a little piece of Pixie Hollow.

And who would our first fairy friend be?….

NEXT

…. Terence!

Then we heard someone call from the other side of the room....“Hey Terence, this is a pretty silly hat!” Joe had handed our photo-mat to Tink for her to sign. lol

Checking out Tinkerbell’s treasures.

This was definitely one of my favorite sets for a meet & greet. So perfectly themed! The girls had so much fun checking out Tink’s collection of lost things, they almost seemed more excited about them then actually meeting Tink herself.

I’ve heard rumors that Tinkerbell is moving to Town Square Theater and will no longer be meeting along with her fairy friends. I will be SO bummed if this turns out to be true. We had really hoped to maybe meet Periwinkle in November. Boo! And we just love, love, LOVE the whole Disney Fairies line of DVDs, especially the newest, Pirate Fairy. That one has definitely been a favorite here this past week. My girls would love to meet Zarina! How cool to be a pirate AND a fairy!!!

Anyway, we then headed over to Frontierland to use our first FP+ of the day which was good between 9:10-10:10.

Where were we going? I'll give you a hint.... Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!

continued in next post

Zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Yup, you guessed it!!

Jorie, Isla and I were first up to ride.

And I’ve heard that….

I’ll take my chance! Although we had plenty of ponchos that I could have used. I’m pretty sure that I had brought 40 along with us and ended up coming home with… oh about 38. (What happened to all of those afternoon showers that I was expecting? Not that I’m complaining!!! We REALLY lucked out weather-wise!)

OK Brer Frog, let's do this!

Did I mention that I hate big drops? My face in our ride photo is not me trying to be funny…. It’s a face of pure terror. Ahhhhh!

It’s a good thing that the other 10 minutes and 55 seconds of the ride is so darn cute, otherwise I really would not have liked it! That was quite a drop!

Jorie LOVED it and wanted to ride again, while Isla opted to sit out the second time. So Joe, Jorie & Donovan headed to the FP entrance to use the Rider Switch pass that we had grabbed, while I took Bronwyn and Isla to the Laughin’ Place play area. This is the perfect little spot for the wee ones to burn off some steam…. And for Mom to find a bench and take a load off.

Donovan had been a little hesitant to ride.... So what did he think?

Well he loved everything but the drop, haha... he must take after me!

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day, yes sir!

Next stop... another MK classic

Always have to make the best of those last days even though the clock seems like your worst enemy ticking away.

Adorable pictures with Tink!

I LOVE the Splash mountain pictures! Too funny. I agree I'm not a drop person but the rest of the ride makes it worth it!

How tall is Paxton? Will he be 40" for your trip next month?

He's REALLY close! We just bought him a new pair of tennis shoes, so I'm hoping fresh treads will put him at 40" :rotfl: Our trip is only about 3 weeks away, so he doesn't have much more time to grow, but we are measuring him every other day in hopes that he'll get there!

Rachel, I'm not gonna lie, I did a *sniff sniff* myself when you said it was your last day! I'm going to be so sad when this TR is over!!

The kids' photos on Main Street are just absolutely adorable! Isla is always cute, but it's especially nice to see her beaming in the photos!

Uh oh on ending up in the wrong land. :rotfl: We seem to make little mistakes like that at times, and I start thinking I must be going crazy! A long trip in Disney World will do that to you, though. I'm glad you made it where you wanted to go and didn't find a huge wait.

I have to say, I'm not familiar with any of the new Fairies movies, so I didn't realize what the girls' outfits were until they stepped into that meet & greet area (well, except Jorie's, I'm not THAT out of touch!! :lmao:). Then it all clicked! SO. CUTE. They look like they had a blast playing around with Tink!

OMG! Donovan's face on Splash is HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl2: I'm glad all of the kids enjoyed the ride. I'm really hoping Paxton will be able to ride this with me soon, because it's absolutely my favorite and I can't wait to share it with him! Hopefully he tolerates the drop as well as your kids did!

Always have to make the best of those last days even though the clock seems like your worst enemy ticking away.

Adorable pictures with Tink!

I LOVE the Splash mountain pictures! Too funny. I agree I'm not a drop person but the rest of the ride makes it worth it!

I know, right? I was trying not to think about it -or I would have been a blubbery mess all day! We had requested late checkout and had a late flight back to NJ.... so at least we could enjoy almost a full day in the park. :thumbsup2

:tinker:Thanks!

Ugh, HATED that drop but LOVED the rest of the ride!!

He's REALLY close! We just bought him a new pair of tennis shoes, so I'm hoping fresh treads will put him at 40" :rotfl: Our trip is only about 3 weeks away, so he doesn't have much more time to grow, but we are measuring him every other day in hopes that he'll get there!

Rachel, I'm not gonna lie, I did a *sniff sniff* myself when you said it was your last day! I'm going to be so sad when this TR is over!!

The kids' photos on Main Street are just absolutely adorable! Isla is always cute, but it's especially nice to see her beaming in the photos!

Uh oh on ending up in the wrong land. :rotfl: We seem to make little mistakes like that at times, and I start thinking I must be going crazy! A long trip in Disney World will do that to you, though. I'm glad you made it where you wanted to go and didn't find a huge wait.

I have to say, I'm not familiar with any of the new Fairies movies, so I didn't realize what the girls' outfits were until they stepped into that meet & greet area (well, except Jorie's, I'm not THAT out of touch!! :lmao:). Then it all clicked! SO. CUTE. They look like they had a blast playing around with Tink!

OMG! Donovan's face on Splash is HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl2: I'm glad all of the kids enjoyed the ride. I'm really hoping Paxton will be able to ride this with me soon, because it's absolutely my favorite and I can't wait to share it with him! Hopefully he tolerates the drop as well as your kids did!

3 weeks!!! Yay!!! I'm going to cross my fingers for you that he makes it. His first ride on Splash will be so exciting!! Isla was right there on our trip and they had to measure her everytime.... and she would always tend to duck when they had her stand at the measuring station. Start talking Paxton into standing nice and straight and tall when they measure him. (I already have a pair of shoes that has a pretty chunky heel set aside for Jorie in case she doesn't make it to 44" by November. lol :thumbsup2)

I know, I'm getting a little sad that this TR is almost over!! :sad: But at least I have another trip to plan and look forward to!

Thanks!! Isla was in a particularly good mood that morning, wasn't she?!

It will help next time that we are a little more familiar with the parks. We won't have to rely on the maps quite as much! haha

Ahhh!!! You need to change that! The Disney fairies movies are so cute!!:tink: Even Donovan will sit and watch them. If you want to watch it with Paxton, I think maybe Tinkerbell & the Lost Treasure would be the most "boyish" one. If you have Netflix, I know that I've seen them all on there. :thumbsup2

Isla's outfit was Silvermist (a water-talent fairy) and Bronwyn's was Periwinkle (a frost-talent fairy who lives in the Winter Woods)

I wasn't a big fan of Tinkerbell until I watched all of those new movies.... now I just love her!!

Rachel, I'm sorry I've gotten so far behind. I have been reading along, I promise!

Great outfits as usual, they are so darn cute! What beautiful pictures on Main Street. Love them.

I am sad that they're moving Tink too, we love meeting her friends. Terrence was one of our favorites.

I'm dying looking at the Terrence pics though, Jorie's all "oh hey fairy guy, I'll be over here riding this tea cup." I was cracking up.

Awesome Splash pictures too, you're a good sport to ride!

Aw, I'm so sad you are close to wrapping up! I think yours is the first TR I started consistently posting in, and I have just loved following along. :hug:

Anyway, I literally LOL'd at your Splash photo close-up! I love the big drops, myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter