• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I will be at the airport when The reservation opens up on Feb 25th, trying to get it for the 27th. Not having much hope for that haha

I will be at the airport when The reservation opens up on Feb 25th, trying to get it for the 27th. Not having much hope for that haha

Myself was well. I won't be at the airport, but I will still be trying for one on the 27th.

Anyone know if this will be a "real" ADR like dinner there where once your beeper goes off, you enter, are shown to a table, order and pay once done? Or is it some new he** where you still have to wait in two lines, deal with the kiosk just to say you want what you preordered, pay and have to scrounge around for a seat? In that case they need an express line for those who have no changes so you can go in, pay and sit, bypassing kiosk heck.

What is the current situation for walk ups? We're here now and had a Fastpass for lunch tomorrow, menus picked and everything. Today I checked and it's gone. We had three nights on property and are now at Bonnet Creek, so that's probably why the Fastpass disappeared. Just wondering if I should try for a return time or if it's possible to get in for lunch without the Fastpass.

lolly2ga said:
What is the current situation for walk ups? We're here now and had a Fastpass for lunch tomorrow, menus picked and everything. Today I checked and it's gone.

Go anyway. Just because the website doesn't show your FP+ doesn't mean it's vanished from the sysyem, it happens quite often. Turn up and tell them you are booked.

Andre

okay, I posted the following question on the Disney blog and here is the reply..

February 6th, 2015 at 7:58 pm
My 27 day window for the “Test/ FP” site will be open soon, can I still book Lunch using the test site for a date AFTER the 24th? or will I need to wait until the 25th to book for the 25th and forward?

2910f3f2b38deedd0340e28075bf1a14

Rachel Brent on February 9th, 2015 at 9:15 am
For dates after February 24, you will need to wait until February 25 to make your reservation.
icon_smile.gif

So the Test site is a over for me....setting my alarms and reminders first thing on the 25th

I can see it now....................everyone trying to get into the Disney site on 2/25 and BOOM!!! CRASH!!!
:crowded: :badpc: :furious:

she has not yet replied to the "Walk up" questions

She answered that this morning as well:
Rachel Brent on February 9th, 2015 at 9:19 am
Walk-in’s will continue to be accepted as they are now, based on availability.

I guess we will have to wait and see what this will look like in reality.

Perhaps we should put that to her about the site crashing. You'd think they stagger it a bit according to people's dates.

Deggs x

Perhaps we should put that to her about the site crashing. You'd think they stagger it a bit according to people's dates.

I rather doubt that adding a single restaurant, for lunch-only, will bring the site down - but you never know with Disney's IT track record...

Andre

I couldn't even make it work for normal ADRs I had to phone. Kept getting the error message.

Deggs x

Nothing showing up for me yet, unless everything has already been booked for the last week of April. Hope they didn't go that fast.

You guys are lucky, even checked the dates you mentioned and it tells me no times available, even for a party of 1. I can't even sign into the website on my computer right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter