Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Couldn't complete a lunch reservation for tmrw. At 6:04 I logged in and selected a time but it never would confirm. Now it just keeps saying nothing available for lunch tmrw. Boo!

I really find it hard to believe that all times have already been taken for the entire time we are going to be there during the last week of April. This sucks.

Some of the Facebook groups are reporting that the system is down and to try again in 2hrs.

Just tried calling and it says all circuits are busy
Trying to get lunch for Friday
Good luck to everyone!

Entire dining reservation system is down. Apparently they opened online and app reservations at 2 am -- if I had known that, I would have been up at 2 am or would have tried when I got up at 4:45 to get ready for work. But since they said it would be 7 am, I waited. So I'm frustrated that they didn't share that bit of information. And I'm frustrated that the system has gone down. They KNEW there would be huge demand for this and that it would overwhelm the system. It's not like they haven't been through this before.

I was able to make a ADR within the 27 day window (3/1). I was able to access it via the app last night (12:30am) thanks to the posts here! I shows up on my account fine this morning.

Sorry if this question has been posted before...Will standby for lunch still be available? This isn't going to be "reservation only" for lunch like it is for dinner, right? I tried to log on this morning and got through with multiple reservations but kept getting an error on the payment page :mad::mad::mad:

Same problem here. Reservation made, email received, not in MDE? It's been about 2 hours since I booked it
Mine just showed up in MDE. It took about 3 hours. If you got a confirmation email, it should show up sometime soon.

I talked to tech support and they said reservations not showing up in MDE right away was a "known issue" for a few weeks now, but if you have a confirmation email, then you have a reservation. Hopefully, everyone's will show up soon and the system will be working so others can make reservations as well!

Mine just showed up in MDE. It took about 3 hours. If you got a confirmation email, it should show up sometime soon.

I talked to tech support and they said reservations not showing up in MDE right away was a "known issue" for a few weeks now, but if you have a confirmation email, then you have a reservation. Hopefully, everyone's will show up soon and the system will be working so others can make reservations as well!

Mine also just showed up on MDE :yay: booked mine at 5:45am.

Mine is now showing up as well - yay!

Has anyone had luck recently? I got one before 6am but am trying to help out a friend who has been trying since 6 with no luck. Phone agents weren't able to help and online isn't loading BOG at all.

Has anyone had luck recently? I got one before 6am but am trying to help out a friend who has been trying since 6 with no luck. Phone agents weren't able to help and online isn't loading BOG at all.
The system is currently down. Keep checking for it to come back up!

Good Luck everyone! I'm watching this thread eagerly waiting for my time to do this. I feel for everyone trying! We were in the FP+ test when everything first came up and it was crazy trying to figure everything out. So big thanks to everyone being the guinea pigs with this. :rainbow:

Showing up in my MDE app now (booked at 5:45am). No way to choose meals yet, but not concerned since our reservation in May. Hopefully they figure it out for those that want it sooner!

Trying to get a lunch reservation but received a message saying that they can't search for reservations and to check back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter