Bath & Bodyworks Wallflowers Don't Work

apnep

Disneyworld Rocks
I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issues I do with the darned things. I plug them in, they work great, then all of a sudden then quit working?

I've had several sit in the plug all over the house but the fragrance isn't being burned off. What gives?

Thanks in advance,

Do you just not smell the fragrance? Or does it stay in the wallflower. I have noticed I can't smell them anymore but we moved and have high ceilings so I just fiqured that was the reason. The liquid does burn out of mine.

No, the little bottles of fragrance are not being depleted at all.

I haven't ever had that problem. Could either your outlet not be working, or the wallflower unit itself?

:confused3 I noticed that too. I bought one from Yankee Candle and the fragrance smelled very nice and worked great!

Hmm, my Mom has one in her living room we got before the holidays and loves it! She actually wanted to head to the mall this week to pick up another one. Is there an issue with your outlet? Or maybe you are choosing scents that are not that strong and you have a big room? Try another outlet maybe. That's a bummer they don't seem to work for you because we find them great! If not try the glade plug ins, I have one in my bedroom and it works fantastically!

Best of luck!

haven't had any problems with the wallflowers but the soap dispensers are another story, on some of them I can't get the top to pop no matter how much I twist the darn thing it's very annoying so I have to reuse ones that did pop.

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issues I do with the darned things. I plug them in, they work great, then all of a sudden then quit working?

I've had several sit in the plug all over the house but the fragrance isn't being burned off. What gives?

Thanks in advance,

My SIL mentioned having this problem a few months ago, and I've noticed in the past month that I'm having the same problem:confused3. I really like the scents, but it's going to get old real fast having to replace these.

I just noticed the one in my DD's bathroom isn't working. Can't smell it and should have been done by now!

I had the same problem and I returned the unit to B&BW. I had no receipt and they just exchanged it for a new one without any hassle what so ever. The kid working there said they get them all the time.

I've had the same problem. I thought it was just the outlet until it happened to several different wallflowers throughout my house. I've just thrown them away, but it's good to know that B&BW will exchange them, as I just noticed another one has stopped working in my kitchen.

Hmmm, well I guess I'm going to take all mine back then and see if they'll replace them.

I have moved them around to all different outlets and I know the outlets provide electric because I plug in other things like the vacuum, hair dryer, lights, etc and those all work. :confused3 I love the wallflower scents. I guess they burn out or something and are not a reliable product. Darn.

I did have a few Yankee Candle scents but the refills a little expensive and since I can get the wallflowers on sale I switched over. Oh well. I just wanted to know if this was a common problem or not.

Thanks all!

I had the same problem, I had 4 of them and they all did the same thing eventually and all were at different places in my house. When it happened with the first one I thought it was a dud so I bought another and I have that one left and I will probably have to buy another when it breaks because I bought a TON of scents up before I knew what was going on and I have like 10 scents left to use.
I went to a Scentsy Party a couple months ago and bought there plug in and LOVE IT!!! Since it melts the wax I am hoping the same thing will not happen with it.

I went to a Scentsy Party a couple months ago and bought there plug in and LOVE IT!!! Since it melts the wax I am hoping the same thing will not happen with it.

Scentsy would not work in my house. My kids would spill that stuff all over the place. My sister has Scentsy in her house too and that was the first time I saw it. She had a big one on a table and curious, I picked it up to look at it and all the wax spilled! Doh!:eek: Haha! I can just imagine my kids running into them, or messing with them. :) They do smell fabulous though!

MickeyHereWeCome! said:
Try unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for 24-48 hours, and trying it again. That helped for me

I'll try it and see if it works!

Same here. Unfortunately I think they have decreased the quality of them. I will probably not buy anymore. :confused3

I've had the same problem. I found that they no longer heat up, so they don't emit the scent any longer. The oil stays in the bottom of the vial. YOu should be able to unplug it and feel that it is warm at the top. If it's not warm, it's not working.

I tried to return 2 of them to B&BW and they wouldn't do it. The girl working told me that it happens all the time. They just stop working, and htat she was sorry.

I was kinda put off by that, so I quit buying them.

I have had this problem for years and finally stopped using them. It seemed like I'd get about 3 months out of a warmer and then it would quit working all together.

I finally contacted the company several years ago about all my Wallflowers not working. They replied with an e-mail stating that they guarantee their products for 100% customer satisfaction. They said to take all my wallflowers that did not work and exchange. I told the sales person that i had contacted the company and she swapped them out with no problem. I had about 10 at the time. Several more times, the same thing happened and I swapped them out as well each time. I am getting tired of having to swap out so even though my B&BW has been very cooperative and I love the scents - - I will have to find something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter