Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

Shades of Green

Disney2004008.jpg

View several years ago from our Deluxe CL room at BWI. We were above the BW Bakery and I was blown away!

view1.jpg

From our room in Rapa Nui at the Polynesian:

PolyBalconyView1.jpg

Looking to the left:
PolyBalconyView2.jpg

here is mine its a the Disneyland Hotel
JPTexan82 ....
Thank you...that is an awesome photo. I've never seen photos of the DL hotel except for a couple outside distant shots here and there. Very cool pool area !

I just got a quote on that room...$615 a night for BWI Deluxe :scared1:

There are some deals that show up for these sometimes - like this for May 4 (regular season) from $615 to $519 (would be even less in value season :goodvibes ) Still expensive though - but they are large rooms at 644 sq ft!

FL Res rate Deluxe Room - Club Level Included
Date Rate per Night
Sun, May 04 $ 519.00

Inside of the BWI Deluxe Club room:

WL30024.jpg

There are some deals that show up for these sometimes - like this for May 4 (regular season) from $615 to $519 (would be even less in value season :goodvibes ) Still expensive though - but they are large rooms at 644 sq ft!

FL Res rate Deluxe Room - Club Level Included
Date Rate per Night
Sun, May 04 $ 519.00

Inside of the BWI Deluxe Club room:

WL30024.jpg

Is that deal current? For the FR Deluxe? $519?

here is our lagoon view from room 4429 RPC Grand Floridian on our honeymoon this past December ....

IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

pure heaven !!

Michelle :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter