Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

YoCoLifSavr

Mouseketeer
Im addicted to Disney ahhh...I need to see some more "Balcony View Pics" From the different resorts and rooms. Im trying to make my decision on where to stay my last 2 nights of my trip and have seen tons of pictures of people's rooms and suite's but not too many of the views. This would be so helpful!!! I checked in the "Room Pic Thread" but didnt see a lot of balcony pics. So lets see those photos. If you could to just post where you were, resort wise...

:wizard:
Work in progress...

Table of Contents:
Number indicates post # not page #...
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 25, 32, 33, 46, 91
Beach Club -
Boardwalk Inn -
Contemporary -
Polynesian - 2, 9, 10, 17, 34, 35, 46, 49, 71, 72, 90

Polynesian resort - Hawaii (concierge) building - Lagoon view:

P1010076.jpg

There is an older thread (which IMO should be revived) which has quite a few pages of pictures of the view from the resorts. The posts were to list which resort it is, and what kind of view (garden, lagoon, woods, standard, llama, etc.)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1221401

The first post has an index of the resorts.

jcb thanks...thats what I was looking for and searched and couldnt find anything. Maybe I wasnt typing the right thing in

Sure, search is kind of fritzy right now. I just happen to have subscribed to it - now I have to go back and look through the posts! Enjoy your trip.

Yea im not having too much look with the search feature. I hate asking questions that someone may have already answered but im just not finding what im looking for using search function. Maybe we can have some people post some recent photos they have taken of their "views":thumbsup2

no one minds the questions. we understand about the search issues.

You can use google for searches by putting your search term in and then "site: disboards.com"

Yacht Club, Water View Room, Room 3047.

Straight Ahead - Boardwalk:
5eykxx8o4o.jpg

EPCOT:
ux9ykp8kks.jpg

Sunrise:
a899tdw8cc.jpg

Another sunrise:
kbc8ozidc4.jpg

does the Tahiti Longhouse offer good views of the castle as well?

The view we had in Tahiti was a perfect view of the castle, the angle I took the pic at was just a little to the right, look at my first pic of concierge, you can tell the distance from the two landmarks, the castle and space mountain.

The view we had in Tahiti was a perfect view of the castle, the angle I took the pic at was just a little to the right, look at my first pic of concierge, you can tell the distance from the two landmarks, the castle and space mountain.

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that first one...I'm losing it! Appreciate it.

2004 Garden view room from Krakatoa building at the Polynesian:

PA210120.jpg

PA210121.jpg

2006 Yacht Club Room 5215, view towards BC and EPCOT:

P5070038.jpg

View of SAB:

P5070040.jpg

Partial view of Boardwalk:

P5070041.jpg

2007 Yacht Club Room 4089, water view with "Earful" Tower in background:

054.jpg

Same view at night:

P1010029.jpg

Same room looking left and down to the Rose Garden and Wedding Gazebo:

055-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter