• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop (half) Century! Where Did It Go???

I just got off the phone with MeMom and Jill! They are having a wonderful time although they say that it is getting more crowded by the day!! They went to EMH at AK this morning...and so far no dreams but they did get to participate in Monsters inc laugh floor and Brooklynn loved Block party bash because Sully stopped right in front of them!!

I just found your TR and have made it to the MNSSHP. Looking forward to reading all of it very soon. I absolutely love your writing and the memories you are sharing of your precious family. You have given me some new ideas for sharing the love of Disney with my kids and DH( who is much like the men in your family, with a lot of eye rolling and snickers when it comes to my Disney Obsession). I love the Disney Dinner Themes. I cannot wait to start this.

I just found your TR and have made it to the MNSSHP. Looking forward to reading all of it very soon. I absolutely love your writing and the memories you are sharing of your precious family. You have given me some new ideas for sharing the love of Disney with my kids and DH( who is much like the men in your family, with a lot of eye rolling and snickers when it comes to my Disney Obsession). I love the Disney Dinner Themes. I cannot wait to start this.

Glad you are enjoying this one. We just started our new one "A Ten day ride on a Magic Camel." The link is in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter