• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop (half) Century! Where Did It Go???

OMG MeMom and Jill have lots of fun, I can't wait to hear from you guys!!

Mouse Gears is one of my favorite spots in Disney, I think because I remember it from when I was a kid. I remember the first time I walked in there as an adult, I had such flashbacks from the smell and the way things looked! Everyone thought I was crazy saying how it was just a store, but you guys know how it is :)

Have a good last three days of summer school, and packing before the trip.

Be sure to wave as you pass the Red Top Mountain exit in Ga., I will thinking about you as you pass by.

The pictures taken your last day were great, I loved all the colors at the Garden Shop. Then the last picture of Atcot and the pictures of Brooklynn really summed up the whole trip.

I'm off on my girls-only (sorry honey) shopping trip today so I will miss your departure. Have a fantastic time, drive safely and post whenever you can:surfweb: .

If you are over by FQ and can get a pic of building 1 and 7 I'd love it. If not, no biggie cause Im sure your TR with new pics on that awesome camera will be FANTASMIC!:laughing: :dance3:

And after that, on the way home, saying -- okay, how soon can we come back?!?!?!

That's always the question on our way home. This past year, by the time we've left one trip, we've had another one (or two) booked, but that's all going to change next year.

Philadisney
- We will have internet a couple of times while we're there, so we'll post a couple of live updates.

HappyElf - Thanks. I know we will have a great time. I wanted a Mickey gnome, too, but I'd be afraid to put him outside. You know how people like to capture gnomes and take them out on adventures. Someone would surely spot the Mickey gnome and take him hostage.

punkin413 - You makin' fun of my tree picture???? I thought it was quite an interesting tree! And I was milking the picture-taking for all it was worth until the last Disney minute.

snowbell - I hope the heat subsides a bit. The ten day forecast I saw had low 90's.

SwansLoveDisney - Thanks! I love your pictures from Greece, too. They are awesome!

TCKK - Couldn't you spellcheck the supercali thing??? I'm glad you can feel like you're there through our pictures. That is my intent when I'm taking the pictures. I want to be able to re-live that moment again after I get home.

twob4him - Thanks for hanging around with us. I'm glad your family enjoys our pictures. Look for many more to come. I have enough memory card far 2800 pictures on this trip! I love seeing your posts, too, because I love the song in your signature. It makes me feel good every time I see it. Those three little girls brighten my day, too, and I hope to meet them in person someday!

moparop - Hopefully the wait will be very short, if we're able to post some from Disney World while we're there.

Look over on the Epcot Pictures thread, because several people had pictures of the finished sand sculpture. It was a copy of the front of the brochure they were handing out. It was pretty cool!

VandyFan10 - Those games are so doggone expensive, though. I've wanted to get the Splash Mountain one, but every time I think about spending forty bucks for a board game, I just think that's too much. This may be the time, though, since I'm not going back until November. I'll rationalize my way into buying a bunch of stuff this trip, I think.

I'll have to ask Jill about the car. I didn't pay attention to what it was. I just knew it had four wheels and could get us to Disney World!

Megablocks - I just got a fold up tripod, so I'll be out at Pop Century bright and early in the mornings trying to get you some good pictures. It'll be me and the CMs...and the ducks and bunnies. All the normal people will be asleep, but that's good, because they won't be in my way! ;)

scottny - If it is okay with OhMari and other moderators, we're going to hold this one open until Friday when Jill gets to my house. I'd like her to say her goodbyes, and she can't get to a computer hardly at all any more. Plus, they're having Vacation Bible School every night this week, so she can't go to the library after work. I'd like her to be able to read what all of you have written this week and then say her own goodbyes to this thread. She will then start the new one, A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel. I'm not sure if she wants it to be a Magic Camel or the Magic Camel, but I know the important parts are right.

Nicole - I PMed you this morning. I can't wait to be standing at AKL shopping by phone with you. I'm wearing an AKL shirt today, as a matter of fact.

If I set foot in MouseGear, I need to have plenty of time, because I don't come out for a while!

micandminforever - Yep, three days!!! I'm ready for it to end, but it has been pretty good. I'm spoiled to getting off early, though, because we only go half days. I'll be sick when school starts and I have to stay ALL day!

We'll wave at you for sure. Our plane leaves at 6:15 a.m., so we'll be coming your way pretty early. I used to live in Warner Robins when my dad was stationed at Robins AFB. I am very familiar with that red Georgia clay!

Okay, I've got to go teach. Everyone have a good Wednesday. Hang around until Friday, if you will, because I know Jill wants to hear form you all. She misses not be able to Dis like she used to, but they live out in the country, and the slow internet service wasn't worth what they were paying. As that area is now building up, they hope to get better service soon, and then they'll try it again. She gets straight on the Disboards as soon as she gets to my house, though, to catch up with everyone, and I keep her posted throughout the week.

I'm off on my girls-only (sorry honey) shopping trip today so I will miss your departure. Have a fantastic time, drive safely and post whenever you can:surfweb: .

If you are over by FQ and can get a pic of building 1 and 7 I'd love it. If not, no biggie cause Im sure your TR with new pics on that awesome camera will be FANTASMIC!:laughing: :dance3:

I didn't see your post until after I had posted. Have a great time on your trip! Shop till you drop, and all that jazz!!! :) I'm sure I heard dad say money was no object. ;)

I'll get pictures of POFQ 1 and 7, if those darned musical gators don't eat us up first! Or if I'm not drowning in a sea of beignets.

You be safe, too!

Ooooh, MeMom!!! I hope you ya'll have lots and lots of fun!! Have some fun for me and ride my favorite rides please...HM and POTC!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Have a magical time!

I look forward to many wonderful pics upon your return.

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some pics of MeMom!

I am so excited for you to be going back AGAIN!!! What a year...be sure to post a link to your new thread in your siggy so we dont lose you guys!pixiedust: here's hoping for safe travels and lots of smiles!!

Memom & Brooklynn's Mommy -

Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. I am so excited to be hearing about your new report... I hope the string lives on... I think we can get about 6 reports in one on the next thread... :rotfl:

Brooklynns Mommy -- Brooklynn is just too cute. I loved being able to see her grow before our eyes. I know Memom is not in many pictures... maybe you can convince her to be in some more on the July trip...

Cannot wait to meet you guys in November!

so when are you guys leaving again? i know it's soon.....i'm so excited for you and your entire family!!!

Best wishes and :tink: pixiedust: as you get ready for this trip. Please do :jumping1: or :tiptoe: on over to Main Street Bakery and eat a cinnamon roll for me! :coffee: We will all be :surfweb: for your next trip report. I'm especially looking forward :mickeyjum to a report on Toy Mania.

:goofy:

I have exactly 3 and a half hours of work left and then watch out! We have had VBS every night this week from 6:30-8:00. So I have been at work from 7:30-5:30 jumping in the car and heading 25 minutes to church, and then coming home and going to sleep to do it all again. Tomorrow we will be driving to Nashville to meet up with Memom. Our flight leaves at 6:15 Saturday morning so we will be enjoying lunch at POP!

I have exactly 3 and a half hours of work left and then watch out! We have had VBS every night this week from 6:30-8:00. So I have been at work from 7:30-5:30 jumping in the car and heading 25 minutes to church, and then coming home and going to sleep to do it all again. Tomorrow we will be driving to Nashville to meet up with Memom. Our flight leaves at 6:15 Saturday morning so we will be enjoying lunch at POP!

hey, jill!!! i'm so excited for you guys........can't wait to see all your pics of little miss brooklynn enjoying the magic! :wizard:

Don't you find it getting old taking all these trips to WDW? :rotfl2:

Somehow I forgot you guys were flying this time. Hope you have a great flight and a great trip. Can't wait for the updates!!!

apgodybkgd.jpg

Have a wonderful trip MeMom, Jill and Brooklynn. Cannot wait to see the pics.

Thank you all for sharing the past trips with us.

Have a safe Magical and Enchanted :) trip and see you when u get back.

Just in case I don't get back before you go I figured I woudl thwor that all out.

Have a great one.

Ooooh, MeMom!!! I hope you ya'll have lots and lots of fun!! Have some fun for me and ride my favorite rides please...HM and POTC!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh, I am pretty sure we will ride both of them at least once, just for you!

Charleston Princess - I am hoping that there won't be so many people that all I will have is pictures of... people!

mama2girls - Thanks, and the new one should start tomorrow evening when Jill gets here. I'm glad you want to come along!

snowbell - I think the best we can hope for during this next year is three trips and a new baby!

punkin413 - Saturday morning, early. Aren't you going to drive up and see us off?

GorshGoofy
- I don't think the cinnamon roll will be a problem. Want me to ship you one?

We've already got our game plan for getting on Toy Story Midway Mania. I'm decorating my Pop window in Toy Story stuff, too, in celebration of the new ride. I think Jill said she's doing Aladdin in her window, in celebration of....hmmmm...in celebration of nothing, I guess. Maybe that's what Brooklynn picked out.

declansdad - Yeah, it has been a rough year. All that packing and unpacking and finding places to put all those souvenirs and trying to walk off all that delicious food and having people all around you grabbing at pictures when we get back.

In truth, I just am amazed at how incredibly blessed we've been to be able to have had all this fun this year. After the November trip, it will be summer again before we can go, if all goes as planned.

TCKK - I hope you've enjoyed your kid-free week, but I know you are ready to see them again. Keep that countdown going strong. When we get bacl, you'll be ten days closer to your fun!

Won't it be nice if all of our lines look like this next week?

DSC06682.jpg

apgodybkgd.jpg

Have a wonderful trip MeMom, Jill and Broolynn. Cannot wait to see the pics.

Thank you all for sharing the past trips with us.

Have a safe Magical and Enchanted :) trip and see you when u get back.

Just in case I don't get back before you go I figured I woudl thwor that all out.

Have a great one.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter