• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop (half) Century! Where Did It Go???

I know you will have a great trip and I am looking forward to all the wonderful tales and pictures from it. I have gone from being able to get on the computer pretty much when I wanted to only getting on once maybe twice a week. I am glad that I was able to get on and share some pixiedust: with ya'll before you leave.

GorshGoofy
- I don't think the cinnamon roll will be a problem. Want me to ship you one?

We've already got our game plan for getting on Toy Story Midway Mania. I'm decorating my Pop window in Toy Story stuff, too, in celebration of the new ride. I think Jill said she's doing Aladdin in her window, in celebration of....hmmmm...in celebration of nothing, I guess. Maybe that's what Brooklynn picked out.

I would love a cinnamon roll unfortunately I just got results of a blood test back so ... :sad: I'm going to have to cut back on sugar ... but that's :offtopic: so ... I'll just have let let you enjoy one for me. :cool1: Have a magical trip!!! Can't wait to see photos of Brooklyn enjoying Magic Camel!

Scottny I love the goofy "car"toon. How cool! Did you find it or create it?

Only one full day left ladies! Are you getting excited? :banana:

Have a wonderful time "pop"ing! I cannot wait to see the decorated windows, see the neat things in the shops, hear about the many rides, tour the awesome hotels, and just hear about the many adventures of your family. May you have a safe and happy trip. :goodvibes:

punkin413 - Saturday morning, early. Aren't you going to drive up and see us off?

um.......sure. as long as i can come with you! ;)

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! i hope you both have a WONDERFUL time. may all your disney dreams come true this trip!!! :goodvibes

by the way, if you have time post your plan so we can pretend we're there with you!

I would love a cinnamon roll unfortunately I just got results of a blood test back so ... :sad: I'm going to have to cut back on sugar ... but that's :offtopic: so ... I'll just have let let you enjoy one for me. :cool1: Have a magical trip!!! Can't wait to see photos of Brooklyn enjoying Magic Camel!

Sorry to hear about the blood test. I'll have to try out the sugar-free desserts for you. I really need to start going that route anyway. Diabetes runs in my family, along with a half dozen other bad things.

pooh'smate - I'm glad you were able to throw that pixie dust on us before we get gone. Check in when you can next week, and hopefully you'll see some live updates.

moparop - I know just how I will feel when I check in at Pop and then walk out for my first sight of the hubbub of it all - the hippy dippy pool! After our travel, I'm guessing we'll let Brooklynn play in the water a while before we head toward Magic Kingdom.

Shop pictures? Oh, I can do that!!! :)

punkin413 - We're excited, too, but we sure wish Trent, Kristi, and Drew were coming along. We keep dropping hints (not subtle ones) that they can still decide to drive down for at least a couple of days next week, but sadly, I don't think that's going to happen. I'll just look more forward to the Thanksgiving trip, I guess.

scottny - Of course you are creative. Look at your signature!

Tomorrow we will be driving to Nashville to meet up with Memom. Our flight leaves at 6:15 Saturday morning so we will be enjoying lunch at POP!

So Jill I'm going to say you have ONE more day since you actually leave tomorrow :yay: .....but in TWO days you will be in DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I am so jealous :bitelip: , but I am going soon!!! :hyper:

Don't forget to call me when you guys ride HM, you may get my voice mail but that would be AWESOME that I can keep it until I get to actually go through it myself in Sept ::yes::

Have a WONDERFUL trip everyone!!!! Give Brooklynn a hug and I'm sure I will talk to you soon!!

Be Safe :goodvibes

Don't forget to call me when you guys ride HM, you may get my voice mail but that would be AWESOME that I can keep it until I get to actually go through it myself in Sept ::yes::

Will do!

For you:

disneypics013.jpg

P1100238.jpg

P1100239.jpg

P1100240.jpg

And for us:

disneypicssssssdiney252.jpg

Pop Century and Magic Camel, we'll be there tomorrow!!!

Exciting news for Jill and John this morning!!!

Jill just called and said John's boss just handed him a one thousand dollar bonus for outstanding work on a project they just completed.

I smell SHOPPING!!! :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

Jill just called and said John's boss just handed him a one thousand dollar bonus for outstanding work on a project they just completed.

Way to go John!!! In this economy they really don't hand out checks like that unless you are the best of the best! ::yes::

And right before you leave for Disney....??? How FUN!!!!

I see another Disney Trip in your future, or maybe an upgrade on an existing
trip. Great job .

Sending Traveling Mercies your way tomorrow.

$1000??????????????????? :cool1: :cool1: :lmao: :lmao: ::yes:: ::yes:: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: I just wanted to pop in on your final day and wish all of you a wonderful trip!!! Memom pack your camera and lots of batteries since you are one of my few true connections to the world via pictures! :love: Jill, I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy all the rides and sights and sounds with your precious little one! Brookie....enjoy all of the water and give Minnie a special kiss from me!!! :laughing: And to whoever else is going on the trip....have an awesome funfilled magical pixie dusted dream-filled vacation!!!pixiedust: pixiedust:

Will do!

For you:

disneypics013.jpg

P1100238.jpg

P1100239.jpg

P1100240.jpg

Ohhhhh, I am ready to go there now!!! The Haunted Mansion is my absolute favorite!!!!:cloud9:

No way!!!!!!! Way to go John!!!!!!! I also smell lots of shopping for you ladies!!! Woooo hooooo!

WOW! and I thought our savings yesterday was good. I think John should do the shopping. Mickey has some really cool things for men.

That is awesome that John got a bonus... Congratulate him from Snowbell...

Enjoy your trip!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it. I am going in MeMom and Brooklynn's mommy withdrawl for a week...

HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY

That is sooo awesome about John...way to go John!!!

I hope you are not too stressed with all the getting ready and such!! Have a safe trip and a WONDERFUL time. :goodvibes: pixiedust:

Does John at least get a t-shirt or two on this shopping trip? Declansdad is right!! John should get something!!! And maybe a shirt for Brooklyn that says "Daddy Loves Me!" :rotfl2: I hope "ya'll" have a magical trip!!

:tink: pixiedust:

holy crap!!!! THAT'S AWESOME! and what great timing! :laughing:

CONGRATS TO JON (AND JILL, TOO!!!! :rotfl: ) :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Will do!

For you:

P1100238.jpg

That is an AWESOME PICTURE!!!! :worship: I LOVE the angle!!

SO cool!!

And for us:

disneypicssssssdiney252.jpg

US TOO!!!!!

We will be there in 67 DAYS!!!!

That is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Congrats John!!!! :thumbsup2

Pop Century and Magic Camel, we'll be there tomorrow!!!

I hope you guys have an amazing, astonishing, astounding, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastical, marvelous, phenomenal, remarkable, unbelievable, wonderful, WONDROUS-TRIP!!!! (I copied the thesaurus :rotfl: but I wish them all ::yes:: )

I can't wait to read your next TR :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter