August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling BOG on Tuesday Aug 20th at 9:05 for 3 people. Hope someone gets it!

It's showing up for me in the system right now: 10:34 central time

:thumbsup2Wow! I love the disboards. Just read about the BOG fastpass, found the link and gave it a try. It told me to double check my name, which I knew was because my first name is spelled wrong. Fixed it and it worked. Now we have lunch booked for this Saturday. This is going to make my son's 5th birthday extra special!!! Thank you disboards!pixiedust::love:

For July, they opened a bunch of reservations for bog a few weeks back, I guess they opened up to rosé gallery for dinner? Maybe they will do that for August?

BOG- going to cancel in a few. August 21 4:35 for 4 people.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just cancelled these 3 reservations (well, it was about 30 mins ago):

Ohana - Fri, Aug 9 @ 8:15 for 6
Ohana - Sat, Aug 10 @ 5:10 for 6
Plaza - Fri, Aug 9 @ 12:10 for 6

Canceling Chefs de France for August 28th party of 4 at 6:10. Canceling in a few minutes.

Just Cancelled BOG 8/30 for 4 at 430, after thinking about it , not worth changing our plans for food that we arent that excited for. I hope one of you gets this!
Ac

Canceling Ohana on 8/9 at 8:15 for a party of 4 in just a couple of minutes.

I just cancelled Be Our Guest (BOG) for 3 people on 8/6 at 9:20pm.

But it looks like they opened a lot more seats - I was offered 3 times on 8/3, 8/4, and 8/6. I haven't checked other dates.

Get 'em while you can!

I just went on and made a BOG ressie! They had several days open for good times starting at 6:30 Aug 12-20! If you are looking I'd go now. :) :thumbsup2

I am there from 8/11 to 8/18. Just called and had my pick of any time I wanted! Flood gates have been opened!

Thank you !!! I just got BOG for 5 on 8/9 at 6:45. I cancelled same day party of 4 7:05.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter