August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling the following in the next few minutes :

Chef Mickey, 08/06, 7:20am for 6 people

Tusker House, 08/09, 8:05am for 6 people

Good luck!

Canceling Kona Cafe in the next 10 minutes for Aug 16 at 6:35pm for a party of 5.

Cancelling The Crystal Palace Character Breakfast for 7 people @ 8:20 am, August 24th in the next couple minutes.

Cancelling the following in a few minutes:

Biergarten 8/24 at 6:10pm for 5
Chefs de France 8/26 at 4:30pm (going to miss Remy - :( for 5
Marrakesh 8/28 at 7pm for 5
Tusker House 8/30 at 1:35pm for 5

stalking here too!

for all those cancelling, are you not going or are you changing up your dining plans? or have multiple booked?

stalking here too!

for all those cancelling, are you not going or are you changing up your dining plans? or have multiple booked?

For us, I booked hoping for free dining but never got the pin and we are leaving just as the public free dining is starting - bummer! I just can't afford to take 2 real adults and 3 'Disney adults' out for table service meals every day.

Since the boys in my family do not want to eat with the princesses, I am canceling our lunch reservation for
Cinderella's Royal Table Fairytale Dining
August 12 2013
5 people
at 12:10 pm

Hope this makes a little girls dream come true!

Just cancelled Narcoossee's for Wednesday 8/28 at 7:40 p.m. for three people. (We're eating there Saturday eve instead). Wishes is at 9 that night - hope this helps someone!

Heads up, I'm planning on cancelling a reservation tonight for next week. It's dinner at Ohana for 5 people on Tue Aug 6 at 5:10 pm.

Cancelling Be Our Guest for Aug 18 for 4pple at 7:25pm. Hope this helps someone!

Also 1900 Park Fare on Aug 19 at 7pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter