August 2012 code watch

So what is your quote per night room rate? Interesting.

I don't know what I can and can't share on the boards about this stuff so to be on the safe side I would suggest submitting a quote request. It's no obligation and it was a FANTASTIC rate. We were debating heavily between two rooms at Pop with free dining or AoA with free dining and this beats them both. We can't get the DDP but that's fine because we can use Tables In Wonderland which I prefer.

Is it to late for Disney to offer a package discount for the middle of August?

I think everything that was going to be offered for a package has already been offered. Are you locked into your dates?
There is still a room only discount rate on the website that you could add tickets and dining to if that works for you.

I don't know what I can and can't share on the boards about this stuff so to be on the safe side I would suggest submitting a quote request. It's no obligation and it was a FANTASTIC rate. We were debating heavily between two rooms at Pop with free dining or AoA with free dining and this beats them both. We can't get the DDP but that's fine because we can use Tables In Wonderland which I prefer.

We've been finding taking the room discount for the 2 of us is better then free dining.
I'l keep them in mind for future trip. I'm booked and PIF for Aug at AKL, CL.
Don't think I want to cancel and change. Was just curious what rates they were offering.
How do you know when Magical Vacations releases a special?

We are locked into our dates. We have a 5% room discount, but I was holding out hope for the kids stay and play free discount.

It's a travel agent...they WANT you to give them free advertising by telling us the great rates! Was it under $200 per night? I don't think it would save us money since we have four kids and free dining. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter