August 2010 anyone?

:cool1: 7 DAYS... WOOHOOOOOOOO...!! :cool1:

Fellow Texan ... we'll be leaving a day behind you :yay:; daughter and her family a couple of days BEFORE you! We're all flying out of Hobby and will be at Boardwalk and BLT. Getting REALLY :banana: excited and after making it through this busy, busy week feel like vacation has already started :dance3:!
Guess I'd better start thinking about packing!!! :rotfl2: At least we'll be used to the heat after the past few days in our area! :tink:

WAHOOOOO!!! I just booked a trip for August 28 at CBR!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Very last minute, but I don't care about ADRs or anything this time. We are going to try to get a nice character meal but thats about it... YAY!

Woo! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy last minute WDW nut! I just booked the Villas at the Boardwalk today for August 28th - September 5th! :cool1: This will be my 3rd Disney Trip in 3 months!

June - Solo Mama get away to WDW
July - 5 day family trip to Disneyland
August - 9 day extended family trip to WDW!!

We don't care about ADR's or tours or anything that requires reservations. We're just going to have fun with the family and hang out by the pool. :thumbsup2

"Adaygaby" and "goopysolelady" !!
Fellow Texans! I too am headed out with my family to Disneyworld. Out on the 14th. Only days away!!
We are very excited as this is our lil girls first time to Disney (shes 6 on the 12th). And it will be wonderful introducing her to all the Disney goodness.

It will be mine and my wifes first trip back to Disneyworld since our Honeymoon in 1996 (BCR) . So yeah, we're super excited!
(Staying at ASM)

Being that we have never been there during the August period...I am a little concerned about the weather. I hear that there is high chance of rain during that week. :sad2:

Either way, we're sure we'll have a great time!
Glad to be on the forum. I'm a newbie and hope to have many a discussion about this trip and future ones!
:woohoo:

Woo! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy last minute WDW nut! I just booked the Villas at the Boardwalk today for August 28th - September 5th! :cool1: This will be my 3rd Disney Trip in 3 months!

June - Solo Mama get away to WDW
July - 5 day family trip to Disneyland
August - 9 day extended family trip to WDW!!

We don't care about ADR's or tours or anything that requires reservations. We're just going to have fun with the family and hang out by the pool. :thumbsup2

We are staying at BWV from 31st August to 5th September - maybe we'll see you there :)

"Adaygaby" and "goopysolelady" !!
Fellow Texans! I too am headed out with my family to Disneyworld. Out on the 14th. Only days away!!
We are very excited as this is our lil girls first time to Disney (shes 6 on the 12th). And it will be wonderful introducing her to all the Disney goodness.

It will be mine and my wifes first trip back to Disneyworld since our Honeymoon in 1996 (BCR) . So yeah, we're super excited!
(Staying at ASM)

Being that we have never been there during the August period...I am a little concerned about the weather. I hear that there is high chance of rain during that week. :sad2:

Either way, we're sure we'll have a great time!
Glad to be on the forum. I'm a newbie and hope to have many a discussion about this trip and future ones!
:woohoo:

Another fellow Texan here flying out of AUS on the 15. Yee haa:banana: Have a wonderful trip to all.:dance3:

we'll be there around the same time for our honeymoon! hope you guys have fun!

Thanks!! You too! What a magical place to spend the first few days of married life together! My mom, dad, sister, and nephew are coming along for the Disney portion of the honeymoon. (then we're taking a cruise by ourselves :love:)

I can't believe its almost here. It's hard to decide if I'm more excited for the wedding or the honeymoon!

I'm really hoping that my mom and dad get the dream disney vacation they have been hoping for. :thumbsup2

Another fellow Texan here flying out of AUS on the 15. Yee haa:banana: Have a wonderful trip to all.:dance3:

Our first day there is on the 14th. We'll be laying low and enjoying the pool (unless it rains :headache:) Plus a dinner at the resort.
On the day you'll be there we will be in MK kickin it up Disney style! Maybe we'll bump into you and if so, Let me apologize in advance for our giddiness and overly happy expressions on our faces!

:P

anyone else worried about the august weather forcasts..

I hear its going to be high chance of rain for the next 10 days. Reason for concern?

:confused3

anyone else worried about the august weather forcasts..

I hear its going to be high chance of rain for the next 10 days. Reason for concern?

:confused3

I thought it rained just about every day in August?!?!?!? Chances are 40%, I'm not worried!

:cool2::cool2::cool2: 4 days to go! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

We will be leaving Michigan in just 2 weeks and one day...It can't get here soon enough...We are all so excited. It's been pretty hot here this summer so I think we will adjust very well to the Florida sunshine.....:woohoo:popcorn:::scared1::cheer2:
Sometimes I just want to put all the little smilies on here.
Bonnie

DH53:-)happytv:)DW48:-)lmao:)DD8:-)cheer2:)DS8:-)scared1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter