August 2010 anyone?

16 days! First night at the POP, then th rest of the week at the Wilderness Lodge! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave in 8 days! Woohoo - time has seem to come to a halt - these last few days are going extremely slow!! But so very excited to celebrate DP and I's birthdays and our first vacation ever as a couple at Disney World!! We will be at Pop August 10th-18th.

YEAHHHH! It's August! Can't WAIT. I was just on vacation this past week with some friends and our kids in the Poconos (rented a house) and I almost couldn't wait for it to be over so it would be closer to DISNEY!!! LOL!

:wizard: 1 WEEK from today we'll be sitting at the pool with a Pina Colava!!!!

WAHOOOOO!!! I just booked a trip for August 28 at CBR!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Very last minute, but I don't care about ADRs or anything this time. We are going to try to get a nice character meal but thats about it... YAY!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I AM IN SINGLE DIDGITS!!!!

cartoon-emoticon-0022.gif
tv-film-emoticon-0026.gif

16 days in counting ;)

Same here! Along with our first ever stay at AKL! :cool1:

I really can't take it anymore, LOL. On the flip side, as much as I can't wait to go, I don't want it to go TOO quickly. The it's over, and I'm sad. :sad1: Then I start planning for next year, and I'm happy again. :lmao:

My dgd woke at 5:17 this morning and asked for a glass of water. After she finished she layed back down and just said "grandma, 19 more days",:love: :hug:then rolled over and went back to sleep:lovestruc

Just finished packing our bags. We leave in the morning at 8:00.

Magical Wishes sent to everyone getting ready to go. I can't believe it's finally here. I can't wait to check in at the Poly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter