memory maker question

disneydad1

Mouseketeer
My wife and 3 daughters are on my MDE account.

Wife is going to parks with friends for a couple days in june - her ticket is linked to her friends account for this to manage lightening lanes, etc... but it's also linked to mine.

I'm taking kids to parks on a couple different days.

Can we purchase 1 memory maker and capture all photos from wife's 2 days and my/kids 2 days even though we won't be scanned into park on same day? hoping so because all tix are linked to my MDE account.

Anyone know?

Yes, no problem, as long as everyone’s profiles, in whichever MDE account is “managing” them, are set to share photos with the owner of the MDE account that owns MM. The MM owner will see and be able to download photos for everyone in their F&F list without watermarks.

Remember that if you purchase MM, there’s a limit on the number of consecutive days that it will capture photos and a limit on the number of days you’re allowed to download them. If you have an AP with the PhotoPass add on you don’t have to worry about that.

I just want to add in what we recently experienced. My son and DIL just honeymooned in Disney and all their ride photos and any ones they tapped their bands for show up in my photos IN THE MDE APP. However, the only ones that show up on the photo page on the website are the ones for the day we spent with them. Kinda thwarted my plans to download all their photos in a zip file and email it to them. I had to do them all individually on my phone.

I just want to add in what we recently experienced. My son and DIL just honeymooned in Disney and all their ride photos and any ones they tapped their bands for show up in my photos IN THE MDE APP. However, the only ones that show up on the photo page on the website are the ones for the day we spent with them. Kinda thwarted my plans to download all their photos in a zip file and email it to them. I had to do them all individually on my phone.
that sounds.... tedious.... thanks for sharing.

We went to Disney a few years ago with relatives who purchased memory maker. After they returned home, it was quite a long process to download the pictures. As I recall there was no easy way to download them and the file names were a jumble of letters/numbers. I helped them rename the files into something meaningful. It takes a bit of PC skills to download them.

I always use a PC to do those things, never use my phone for that. I find most websites are not correctly formatted to view on a phone and the formatting gets messed up or the buttons to push to perform various functions aren't in the right location.

The default on the website is to only see your photos. You have to click on "include family and friends" at the top of the page to see everyone's pics.

I have about 25 people on my friends and family list, and photo downloads with my AP. As long as I have that clicked, I see everyone's pics on both my app and my computer.

My wife and 3 daughters are on my MDE account.

Wife is going to parks with friends for a couple days in june - her ticket is linked to her friends account for this to manage lightening lanes, etc... but it's also linked to mine.
A ticket for Disney World can't be linked to two accounts. (It can at Disneyland.) It can only be linked to one profile.

If you meant that your wife's profile is on the friends and family list for her friends group, and on yours, that's no problem. You, as the owner of the Memory Maker, can see and download the pics from everyone on your Friends and Family list, for the entire 30 days you have for image capture.

If you mean she created another profile with her friends, you'd have to befriend that profile to see her pics.

The default on the website is to only see your photos. You have to click on "include family and friends" at the top of the page to see everyone's pics.

I have about 25 people on my friends and family list, and photo downloads with my AP. As long as I have that clicked, I see everyone's pics on both my app and my computer.
It is selected and still the only ones that show up are from the day we were there with them. Not a biggie. Still got their pictures for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter