• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

If I had known that you'd be picking out things to "think of us by" while at WDW, I'd have behaved myself better here. :lmao: Now I have to fall asleep to paranoid thoughts of "what will Cherie be seeing during her next trip that reminds me of her??!!"

;) don't worry, I'll be nice. If I happen across any outhouses or toilets with shoes floating in them, I know I'll think of you.:laughing:

I have to say, I very mucH enjoyed reading your TR! I can't wait till you and your husband go on your next trip, although I will miss MIL..LOL!!:cool1:

Every so often I crawl out of my cave to lurk a little....

:thanks:I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your TR....make it through the whole thing.popcorn::

Drive home safely...I assume you will be driving though my town and it is snowing hard right now. :cold:

Great wrapup post! Hope you have a fantastic New Year!
thank you...you too!

So sad this is over, but.......

we get to see each other in 34 days!
I know!!!:banana:

Great ending. I have really enjoyed your TR. Heading over to your ptr.
thanks and I hope you'll post over there too!

Every so often I crawl out of my cave to lurk a little....

:thanks:I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your TR....make it through the whole thing.popcorn::

Drive home safely...I assume you will be driving though my town and it is snowing hard right now. :cold:
I'm glad you came out of lurking!
Yes, we do drive through baker....It may take us 2 days to get home with how the weather has been lately.

uh Cherie, I meant over on my new thread.....
remember, I just went to Disney at Christmas?
:laughing:

ohhhhh....I haven't had much time for stealth dising lately....but I'll be over shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter