• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

I'm amazed you held it in! I would not want to have a recording device at hand after a vacation with my MIL! I'm with Jordan on the WWE Smackdown. (And cracking up at thoughts of Nacho Libre.)

:laughing: I'd love to see your WWE costume!

When he jumps off of the turnbuckle his kilt will be billowing in the wind like that clip of Marilyn Monroe standing over the street vent. :scared1:

I'm with Jordan on the WWE Smackdown. (And cracking up at thoughts of Nacho Libre.)

That's what I pictured too at first, but realized that Jordan's costume would have to incorporate a kilt.

Tribilín;34658885 said:
Perfect! Oh man look at those curves... you don't see a beauty like this every day... oh and the chick is not bad either. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Makes me think of one of the very few country songs that I know the lyrics to.....google George Jones "The One I Loved Back Then".

All I could think about when I saw the picture of Hunter with the Seagull is
Mine! Mine! Mine! from Nemo.

Just caught up. I cannot believe your MIL. I would have lost it on day one. You have a lot of patience!!! You and your husband definitely deserve your trip alone.

Tribilín;34658885 said:
Perfect! Oh man look at those curves... you don't see a beauty like this every day... oh and the chick is not bad either. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: Bailie was so embarassed when I did that! Just imagine what she'd think if she knew I posted it.

I'm amazed you held it in! I would not want to have a recording device at hand after a vacation with my MIL! I'm with Jordan on the WWE Smackdown. (And cracking up at thoughts of Nacho Libre.)
I have considered a voodoo doll.....;)

nacho libre....:lmao:

When he jumps off of the turnbuckle his kilt will be billowing in the wind like that clip of Marilyn Monroe standing over the street vent. :scared1:
:scared1: let's just hope he isn't free balling....

All I could think about when I saw the picture of Hunter with the Seagull is
Mine! Mine! Mine! from Nemo.
:laughing: I think that's what the seagull was thinking too!

Just caught up. I cannot believe your MIL. I would have lost it on day one. You have a lot of patience!!! You and your husband definitely deserve your trip alone.

she def. cured me of ever asking her to go again...

Tribilín;34662360 said:
2 Weeks, GF, DDLP... mmmhhh... OK, let's not forget anything, I have a meeting with the team of lawyers working in your case :surfweb:

just make sure the jury is all women with MIL's....;)

I know that in-laws can be quite trying. I don't have any...
They passed away years ago...
I consider myself .......

fortunate.
:rolleyes1

Winkers, I'm sure your kids have absorbed many lessons about respecting their grandmother from you over the years, and I'm equally sure that they regarded you as their hero when you stood up to her on their behalf!

I will repeat the sentiment that's been echoing through this thread again and again - you deserve so much credit for putting up with your MIL and all her crap - magical bag or no magical bag!

At some point durring the 4 hour flight MIL had another hissy fit and was chewing Bailie out for not wanting to swith seats or something and a slap was involved.

Oh no she di-int! :eek:

you deserve so much credit for putting up with your MIL and all her crap - magical bag or no magical bag!
:hug: thank you! the refference to her magical bag made me laugh!

Oh no she di-int! :eek:

yes, she did...:sad2:

I have to admit when I read your post my neck automaticaly moved like I was a character on t.v...:rotfl2: I would have wagged my finger too, but it was busy with a cookie.

DSC02560.jpg

Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I can see how red his face is!!!

But before we left we had to take some pictures....I'm sure we looked just like the Clampett's.

DSC02598.jpg

the closest I'll ever be to posing for a calandar
DSC02600.jpg

You crack me up! :lmao:

Later the kids went to the pool while I packed. It's always like putting 10 clowns in a VW, getting all the souvieners home.

That's a great analogy, and exactly how we felt trying to get home!

We made it to Epcot and headed for TT....I spotted a peep wearing these....

DSC02615.jpg

:scared1:

I'm so sorry about the trip home. :hug: Not a good way to end the trip.

Tribilín;34687829 said:
Quite frankly I think I'll just ask for two or three of them, all the others will be hardcore DIS-ers... ohh this is gonna be easy!

can I pay you in dole whips and mickey bars?

Cherie, You are so sweet. I think I would have had it all out right there. You only let her know you were frustrated, without going in to all the details of everything she did and how ungrateful she was. Then you apologized. Kudos to you! :thumbsup2 She played innocent, but she knows what she said. You are still Saint Cherie in my book! :worship:

Cherie, You are so sweet. I think I would have had it all out right there. You only let her know you were frustrated, without going in to all the details of everything she did and how ungrateful she was. Then you apologized. Kudos to you! :thumbsup2 She played innocent, but she knows what she said. You are still Saint Cherie in my book! :worship:

really, I'm far from sainthood!! just ask my kids...or mil...or husband.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter