• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...

Oh wow. DMIL really takes the cake.
(and its probably rotting in the bottom of her MBOC!)

You really are an angel having held your tongue after the week you had. I am impressed you still managed to make magical memories for the kids~

Tribilín;34697643 said:
That'd be OK. Just don't mention those words during the trial, you could cause a stampede! :rotfl:
:rotfl: is that like yelling "fire" in a crowded room?

Oh wow. DMIL really takes the cake.
(and its probably rotting in the bottom of her MBOC!)
~

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that was a good one!:rotfl:

I can't believe that a year ago yesterday, we suprised MIL with the trip for Christmas! I'm not sure if it's funny or pathetic that I'm just now finishing up my tr from that trip.:laughing:

Sine stumbling across the DIS several years ago, I have met and formed friendships with alot of wonderful people I never would have met , otherwise. You have all truly blessed my life. Being able to share my love for disney along with the ups and downs of my life is something I look forward to everyday.

Despite the teasing I get from my family they're greatful I have all of you to talk to about Disney.:laughing:

Durring this trip I would think about disers at different times like...

Dawn..every time I saw a bird or was chased by a duck

Jordan..as I would mentally rate the bathrooms or saw a peep

Schmu...when I saw the precious moments dumbo

Nebo....small mexican world or anywhere someone could trip

Jackie....she opened my eyes to the wonders of vera bradly

Jo...british accents

I know there were alot of others but those are what comes to mind now.

Despite the drama that MIL added I 'm glad we took her so she could have the experience. It wasn't realy all that bad...just moments of badness.:thumbsup2

Thanks to all of you who have read along or commented. It's always good to know that I'm not talking to myself. Plus the banter inbetween is half the fun!

So, I'd love it if all my lurky loos , and I know there's alot, would post too!

If you haven't yet, and you'd like to join me on another trip, I have a pretr for Feb....when worlds collide...the link is in the siggy.

How Sweet.:lovestruc:hug::flower3:

The things we all have in common is the love for all things Disney. It does help that we can obsess to each other as well as support each other when life happens.

I think that we all agree with you when it comes to our love for the dis. Its the one place that we can all go to, to talk and share our love for disney without getting slack or the overwhelmed looks. hehe Without each other we would probably all feel lost and kind of crazy. hehe Besides that we have created great friendships and people that are not only there for the disney joys but also the disney boos, and life's happenings.

I'll check out your preTR! :thumbsup2

The things we all have in common is the love for all things Disney. It does help that we can obsess to each other as well as support each other when life happens.

What you said really does sum it up! hehe :goodvibes

Nice final post on this TR! It's been a lot of fun following your adventures. Thanks for taking us along through the magic of your words and pictures.

I am headed over to your new ptr. I will try not to lurk so much . :)
coming our of lurkdom can be your new years resolution.:thumbsup2

i couldn't have said it better!

Nice closing Cherie!

And soon you will be there again....sans MIL and the MBOC!
:banana::banana::banana: I can't wait!! When I get home next week I'll be in full planning mode.

I think that we all agree with you when it comes to our love for the dis. Its the one place that we can all go to, to talk and share our love for disney without getting slack or the overwhelmed looks. hehe Without each other we would probably all feel lost and kind of crazy. hehe Besides that we have created great friendships and people that are not only there for the disney joys but also the disney boos, and life's happenings.

I'll check out your preTR! :thumbsup2
I'd be commited by now if I didn't have the dis to talk about my disney obsession!

Nice final post on this TR! It's been a lot of fun following your adventures. Thanks for taking us along through the magic of your words and pictures.

thanks and thank you for all the fun you've added along the way!

Oh wow, you are right! I can't believe it's been a year since you started the PTR from this trip. :lmao: I'm glad I've had your TR to read this entire time. It's sort of made it feel like the past trip isn't so....in the past. :thumbsup2 I know what you mean about thinking of other Diser's while touring the world. I too thought about Shmu when I saw that Dumbo figurine. Her story really touched my heart. (obviously I'm not the only one) It made me all teary eyed when I saw the figurine on the shelf. I was wishing I was made of money so I could buy it and send it to her. :rotfl2: Anyhoo, I also thought about the ducks and the bathroom ratings. It's also funny how when you take pictures while on a Disney vacation, you do so with the Diser's in mind. I love that!

Well, I'm sorry to see this TR ending but I am so looking forward to meeting up with you and D.Jay again. This time will be even better since we are doing dinner too! More time to visit. :)

What a great final post, Cherie!!! I always find myself thinking of DISers, too! :goodvibes I always remember you as one of the first people to ever post on my first ever PTR (when I was just a little DIS newbie and wondering if anyone would ever read what I wrote :laughing:). Glad I could introduce you to the beauty of Vera Bradley. :lmao:

I am so looking forward to your next trip in February! I love your wittiness and hysterically funny pictures! :thumbsup2

Love your final post.
You're going to have so much fun on your next trip. Are your kids asking to go back?

I'm so sorry about how the trip ended with your MIL, I'm surprised you lasted that long though :hug:

I'm so happy you thought of me whilst at WDW :goodvibes

It's also funny how when you take pictures while on a Disney vacation, you do so with the Diser's in mind. I love that!

Well, I'm sorry to see this TR ending but I am so looking forward to meeting up with you and D.Jay again. This time will be even better since we are doing dinner too! More time to visit. :)
I do that alot too...it makes my photography alot more interesting.

I'm excited to see you to, and it will be fun to have more time together.

What a great final post, Cherie!!! I always find myself thinking of DISers, too! :goodvibes I always remember you as one of the first people to ever post on my first ever PTR (when I was just a little DIS newbie and wondering if anyone would ever read what I wrote :laughing:). Glad I could introduce you to the beauty of Vera Bradley. :lmao:

I am so looking forward to your next trip in February! I love your wittiness and hysterically funny pictures! :thumbsup2
d.jay may not be so glad about the introduction to Vera.;)

Love your final post.
You're going to have so much fun on your next trip. Are your kids asking to go back?
yes, they're mad that we're going without them. I'm a mean mommy.:laughing:

I'm so sorry about how the trip ended with your MIL, I'm surprised you lasted that long though :hug:

I'm so happy you thought of me whilst at WDW :goodvibes

I also think of you anytime I see the word "whilst".:rotfl2:

I'm sorry to see that your report is done but am so glad that you have a pre trip report I can go join now! I'm getting my Disney fix through the trip reports since I don't know when we'll be going again...plus the laughs you provide are a great break from daily life!

Hope your family had a great Christmas!

I'm sorry to see that your report is done but am so glad that you have a pre trip report I can go join now! I'm getting my Disney fix through the trip reports since I don't know when we'll be going again...plus the laughs you provide are a great break from daily life!

Hope your family had a great Christmas!

I love to hear that I make someone , other than myself, laugh! My family frequently tells me that I am not funny.:laughing:

thank you, we did have a great Christmas!

If I had known that you'd be picking out things to "think of us by" while at WDW, I'd have behaved myself better here. :lmao: Now I have to fall asleep to paranoid thoughts of "what will Cherie be seeing during her next trip that reminds me of her??!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter