As anyone seen Wicked?

I am actually seeing Idina in concert tomorrow here in NJ. Bounce. I am so excited.

Wicked you will love it. I was out in LA from March 21 and just got home today and saw it twice while I was there. You will love it.

Oooh...let me know how Idina's concert was! I'd love a review. :)

I've seen Wicked twice and I'm taking my DD (age 7) to see it at the end of May. It'll be her first time and she is very excited. Even though it'll be my third time, I can't wait. I love the showl! :thumbsup2

Just saw "Wicked" in LA on 3/28. First timer............loved it. I'd love to know if this version is different in anyway from the Broadway version. The tickets are less $$ then NYC.

Regarding age limits..........I saw plenty of really little toddlers sitting on their parents laps. The age restriction is definately not questioned at all.

Daughter 12 - Has only heard the music but loves it. She even begs to watch Pushing Daisys just so she could see Galinda.

So, Knowing that Dad is not made of money.

If you had a choice between a day at Disneyland or Wicked which would choose?

The lovely Miss Chynoweth is also in the later seasons of West Wing and the film RV with Robin Williams. Among other things. :)

The trick is, it is just me and my nearly 5 year old on vacation. Now she LOVES Wizard of Oz. Her 4th b-day party was Oz themed and she knew almost all the trivia answers. Would the play be too much for a 5 year-old?

THANKS!!!

Content-wise you're fine. Venue depends on the child and the parent's willingness to miss the play if necessary. Only take a kid that small if you are ready to bolt for the door if they get fussy. We started our son out on Lion King to be sure he could maintain quiet all the way through a play before we took him to Wicked. This is not a place anyone will (or even should) be understanding about noisy kiddos.

Oooh...let me know how Idina's concert was! I'd love a review. :)

I've seen Wicked twice and I'm taking my DD (age 7) to see it at the end of May. It'll be her first time and she is very excited. Even though it'll be my third time, I can't wait. I love the showl! :thumbsup2

OMG idina's concert rocked! We were her first audience and she was hysterical and amazing.

There are only 1 difference that I can remember between NYC and LA. NYC when the guards come out before she flies in NYC they come out of the floor aka trap door.

I have~ *raises hand*..if you haven't seen it go see it it's really good!..haha ^.^

We just bought our tickets for our upcoming trip to LA. Very excited to see this:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter