Are you sure we’re in Florida?

Hi Jen, just wanted to report that we did NOT get the same tour guide you and Cass @Timon had for our Undiscovered Futureworld tour this past Tuesday :thumbsup2 We had Christopher and he was awesome! DH and I absolutely loved the tour and just like any other tour, I think a huge part of your satisfaction has to do with the guide. Hopefully if you ever do another tour at Disney you have a much better guide!

Hi Jen, just wanted to report that we did NOT get the same tour guide you and Cass @Timon had for our Undiscovered Futureworld tour this past Tuesday :thumbsup2 We had Christopher and he was awesome! DH and I absolutely loved the tour and just like any other tour, I think a huge part of your satisfaction has to do with the guide. Hopefully if you ever do another tour at Disney you have a much better guide!

Good to hear that! I'll have to do the tour again in the future and hope I get someone good.

First off, I had no idea you could tag someone in your post!!! NEAT!! Thanks for showing me that!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Secondly, that's awesome that you had a great tour guide, makes all the difference!!! ::yes:: :cool1:

First off, I had no idea you could tag someone in your post!!! NEAT!! Thanks for showing me that!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Secondly, that's awesome that you had a great tour guide, makes all the difference!!! ::yes:: :cool1:
LOL glad I could teach you something! Took me forever to figure that out after seeing people do it repeatedly :scratchin
Yes the tour guide makes or breaks the tour IMO. He was fantastic. DH and I are already talking about which tour we're doing next!

LOL glad I could teach you something! Took me forever to figure that out after seeing people do it repeatedly :scratchin
Yes the tour guide makes or breaks the tour IMO. He was fantastic. DH and I are already talking about which tour we're doing next!

I've never seen someone tag another person, I obviously don't spend enough time here :P

Keys to the Kingdom is quite fabulous ::yes::

It's too bad they don't offer the Epcot Segway tours anymore, that was so fun!!!! :worried:

I feel so accomplished! I finished another one. What a fun trip you girls had you did sooooo much stuff that's awesome! I'm going to the Thanksgiving tr next

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter