Are we finally sailing? The Disney Difference Sep/Oct 2016 it's a wrap!

Polly, I loved your trip report! I was rather silent the past weeks with travelling and the getting into the Christmas hectic directly after... But I read along and loved every bit of it!

What are your dates for October? We might be there in October, too. I ended up exchanging my 14-day ticket for an AP because it was only 68$ and now the AP is burning a hole into my pocket...

And since we just stayed there: the old VWL are now called Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge (I actually own there), the new DVC that will open there some time in 2017 will be called Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at the Wilderness Lodge. Quite a bit confusing...

Thank you for taking the time to read. We go 2-16th October.

It is confusing re the new resort at WL! When Copper Creek is open! Unless you buy Copper creek Boulder creek owners have to wait until 7 months to book it like everyone else. Imagine their cinfusion...

I am glad that he is OK now.

I am glad that I am not the only one who consistently does this.

I am glad that this has been such a smooth process.

How annoying.

That is really not on. if a manager made a promise, this should be honoured.

I am glad you managed to get your point across.

Result!

This sounds great.

I keep my fingers crossed for you.

I am looking forward to reading about this. I am just about ready to start my trip report for our Navigator of the Seas cruise.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading along.

I am looking forward to it.

Corinna

Thank you Corinna for joining me. I appreciate your time.

It is confusing re the new resort at WL! When Copper Creek is open! Unless you buy Copper creek Boulder creek owners have to wait until 7 months to book it like everyone else. Imagine their cinfusion...

We might be able to say hello in October! We have not finalised dates yet, we are thinking of returning to Vero Beach as well as to WDW. We loved Vero for Thanksgiving (trip report will start soon...). It is all still up in the air as to when we will be where. But I am looking forward to your pre trip report and will follow along there!

Hi Polly, just popping in to wish your family everything that's good for the new year... may abundant health follow both you & Huey around!!:tink:

I found it really interesting to see that we have the exact same Cadbury chocolate bars (as you sent to Josie) here in South Africa too ;)

Looking very much forward to your next pre-trippie...:hyper:

Rhona

Thank you for sharing your trip with us, I enjoyed reading about it very much :)

Well done for not accepting the take back of the points refunded. I still can't believe they did that. How can they not follow through with what a manager promised?

How lovely booking a 1BR for part of next October's vacation!

What a disaster with your chair! I am so glad that they finally got it squared away. Love the wheels!

Floor looks amazing! So glad that Huey has recovered.

I got excited when I saw that you will be back in October, but I don't think we will be back to Florida until the end of October.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really enjoyed your trip report and getting to know you through the magic of my computer screen!

Hi Polly, just popping in to wish your family everything that's good for the new year... may abundant health follow both you & Huey around!!:tink:

I found it really interesting to see that we have the exact same Cadbury chocolate bars (as you sent to Josie) here in South Africa too ;)

Looking very much forward to your next pre-trippie...:hyper:

Rhona

Wow a reader from South Africa how exciting! Thank you so much for joining me and reading! Happy New year!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us, I enjoyed reading about it very much :)

Well done for not accepting the take back of the points refunded. I still can't believe they did that. How can they not follow through with what a manager promised?

How lovely booking a 1BR for part of next October's vacation!

Thank you so much Pam for joining in. It was fun to meet you my dear friend.

What a disaster with your chair! I am so glad that they finally got it squared away. Love the wheels!

Floor looks amazing! So glad that Huey has recovered.

I got excited when I saw that you will be back in October, but I don't think we will be back to Florida until the end of October.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really enjoyed your trip report and getting to know you through the magic of my computer screen!

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to read. I really appreciate it. It's been fun reliving it once more.

Happy New Year Polly!

I hope you will post a link to the pre trip report here when you get around to start it? I would not want to miss out on your planning as well as on the reports of all your other travel.

Happy New Year Polly!

I hope you will post a link to the pre trip report here when you get around to start it? I would not want to miss out on your planning as well as on the reports of all your other travel.

Yes I will I am blown away that people are so interested. I do not have much confidence the health issues knock it out if you so you saying you want to read more is amazing to me. I am like little old me? Thank you so much for your support.

Yes I will I am blown away that people are so interested. I do not have much confidence the health issues knock it out if you so you saying you want to read more is amazing to me. I am like little old me? Thank you so much for your support.

I very much hope that your health stays stable and that you get to do all the traveling you are looking forward to! And your combination of dry humor and being so cheerful is just great fun to read! :goodvibes

Hi Polly a happy and healthy new year to yourself and Jo .Perfict photo to end your trip report on if you don't mind me saying.Glad your pet has made a full recovery. Looks like lots of good activities to look forward to in 2017 enjoy.

We might be able to say hello in October! We have not finalised dates yet, we are thinking of returning to Vero Beach as well as to WDW. We loved Vero for Thanksgiving (trip report will start soon...). It is all still up in the air as to when we will be where. But I am looking forward to your pre trip report and will follow along there!

October 2017? Back to WDW? That is not so very far away. We are also planning an October trip, but it probably will not be until 2018. :( Sarah's fall break is in October so tentative plans.... Will your next trip be just a land trip? How awesome it would be if you and Magdalene are in Florida at the same time. Maybe you could get a picture of Michael's elbow since we are being exposed to him one body part at a time.

Seriously though, I look forward to reading another pre-trip and trip report based on the adventures of Jo and Polly. Happy New Years!

Kate

I very much hope that your health stays stable and that you get to do all the traveling you are looking forward to! And your combination of dry humor and being so cheerful is just great fun to read! :goodvibes

I want to try everything even though I know I may fail! I have been watching Zootopia!

Hi Polly a happy and healthy new year to yourself and Jo .Perfict photo to end your trip report on if you don't mind me saying.Glad your pet has made a full recovery. Looks like lots of good activities to look forward to in 2017 enjoy.

How nice of you to say . I enjoyed having you journey along with us. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

October 2017? Back to WDW? That is not so very far away. We are also planning an October trip, but it probably will not be until 2018. :( Sarah's fall break is in October so tentative plans.... Will your next trip be just a land trip? How awesome it would be if you and Magdalene are in Florida at the same time. Maybe you could get a picture of Michael's elbow since we are being exposed to him one body part at a time.

Seriously though, I look forward to reading another pre-trip and trip report based on the adventures of Jo and Polly. Happy New Years!

Kate

Thank you and thank you for reading Kate! I don't tend to do many dismeets. I don't like booking up and having the pressure of not feeling well on the day. In case anyone thinks I am rude. Also I have Autisim making social encounters with stangers difficult for me. But I do meet a few close friends I already know for small amounts of time that understand me. I hope that is ok.

HI Polly!

I feel badly that I was pretty much absent the last couple of weeks! Christmas and the sheer amount of family really sent me spinning and left me weary and without much free time. But I HAVE been reading along (just not able to comment a lot). Your TR was a delight to read and I wanted to thank you for taking the time I know it takes to write one. It was fun reading about your adventures. Your pictures were super fun too. I am loving getting to know you little by little too! You are a very sweet person and I love how you are always so polite and encouraging. :) Hopefully, we'll see you often while you wait for your next trip.

HI Polly!

I feel badly that I was pretty much absent the last couple of weeks! Christmas and the sheer amount of family really sent me spinning and left me weary and without much free time. But I HAVE been reading along (just not able to comment a lot). Your TR was a delight to read and I wanted to thank you for taking the time I know it takes to write one. It was fun reading about your adventures. Your pictures were super fun too. I am loving getting to know you little by little too! You are a very sweet person and I love how you are always so polite and encouraging. :) Hopefully, we'll see you often while you wait for your next trip.

Thank you for your encouraging sweet words. Please don't feel bad. I am delighted that you take the time to read and post anything at any point! Nobody needs to comment at all. It is a bonus if you do. I am so pleased you enjoyed it. I will of course be back terminator style! In the meantime I will pop up on yours!

I started reading your trip report as well as others' in December, as we grew closer to our own sail date, to build my own excitement for our cruise. We returned on Friday and I finished reading yours today. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, just as everyone else has! I appreciate your sense of humor and most of all your positive attitude. Such a fun read, despite the minor disasters you suffered. I hope the new year brings you health, happiness, and problem-free travel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter