Are Amazon digital credits for delayed delivery kaput?

Got another credit two days ago, this time $2 (big bucks now🤣). I still got the items the next day even though I elected the later delivery date.

Just some tips that hopefully will help. I saw on Slickdeals site where if you watch an ad on your
home screen ON YOUR FIRE DEVICE ONLY you will get a digital credit. I checked 4 tv's and pulled
up Marriott ad ($5) Lazyboy ($3) (M&M $4) Ford Mustang ($4). So $16 dollars credit emailed right
after watching them. Didn't have to buy a thing. Some ppl reported seeing the ad on a banner on
their home screen. All mine showed up only when screensaver kicked in.

Next if you have Amex card check their latest offers. This morning I got buy any Digital product $10 or
more (music..kindle movie etc) and get 5 dollars back.

Lastly I noticed now no rush shipping credit option won't go through on my laptop anymore but
will on my phone every time so maybe try that.

Just some tips that hopefully will help. I saw on Slickdeals site where if you watch an ad on your
home screen ON YOUR FIRE DEVICE ONLY you will get a digital credit. I checked 4 tv's and pulled
up Marriott ad ($5) Lazyboy ($3) (M&M $4) Ford Mustang ($4). So $16 dollars credit emailed right
after watching them. Didn't have to buy a thing. Some ppl reported seeing the ad on a banner on

Next if you have Amex card check their latest offers. This morning I got buy any Digital product $10 or

Lastly I noticed now no rush shipping credit option won't go through on my laptop anymore but
Thanks just watched the Lazy boy ad and got the $3.will try for more tomorrow.

Are the ad offers targeted (to earn credits)?

LAX

Are the ad offers targeted (to earn credits)?

LAX
Hi Im not sure. I head about it on another site. I was told it only appears on a fire device. I was curious
and tried on the appletv but it never showed up. Only on a firestick and 2 fire tv boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter