April 2017 Discount Watch

How do Visa holders find out about these? I got the card about a month ago, and I was trying to keep tabs on this because we are hoping to do a Jan or Feb trip...

I got an email that alerted me. And, I received an email from a different informational board. Just trolling around looking for information. It is out there, just need to find it when it comes and be ready to pounce.

There have been discounts covering Easter for at least the last 3 years. I believe they were released after Christmas each time. If you google "WDW Historical discounts" or Mousesavers historical discounts" you will see all discounts given in particular year and when they were released. I'm right with you waiting for April 13 -24.

How do Visa holders find out about these? I got the card about a month ago, and I was trying to keep tabs on this because we are hoping to do a Jan or Feb trip...

To me the best way to find out is to watch all the Code Watch/Discount Watch threads here on the disboards. There is one for Jan & Feb and as soon as the rumors came out the info was there.

Got a Unique Offer Code tonight. Easily applied it for weekend after Easter. Saved $600 on AKL room! Yeah! Hope everyone finds a discount that works for them! :)

I got one too! The website is being weird right now though and I can't get any info, so I will have to call, but probably will have to wait until morning.

Every time I get an email I think "Did I get a pin code?!" No luck yet, still hoping to see a decent discount released in December for our April 20-24 trip.

I got 30% off a deluxe studio room at BW for April 2-8. This is the first time my family of 5 will be staying at a deluxe resort. We are super excited to be within walking distance to Epcot. I'm still hoping December will bring more discounts, a discount on tickets would be awesome.

Hope everyone gets their discount!

We decided to go with Plan B, a trip to Disneyland. Not the same, but we wanted to see it, and the differences between the two.

How do you guys get a discount of any kind? I have full room only rates booked 3/31-4/8. It seems there ought to be something I can do if you guys are gettting them too without some sort of paid deal.

Another here for someone who has never gotten a pin.

But this is interesting.

I got a text from a friend tonight saying there was a new discount released for our dates in April! However it is no where to be found for me or for the other two friends who are traveling the same time we are. The other two called and asked and neither were able to book the same deal that showed up.

Here are pics of the website showing the deal. Curious if this is showing up for anyone else? I absolutely cannot find ANYTHING about this anywhere. IMG_7749.JPG

IMG_7751.JPG IMG_7750.JPG

Another here for someone who has never gotten a pin.

But this is interesting.

I got a text from a friend tonight saying there was a new discount released for our dates in April! However it is no where to be found for me or for the other two friends who are traveling the same time we are. The other two called and asked and neither were able to book the same deal that showed up.

Here are pics of the website showing the deal. Curious if this is showing up for anyone else? I absolutely cannot find ANYTHING about this anywhere. View attachment 200842

View attachment 200840 View attachment 200841
I can't find it either. I went to the special offers page, looked in the price a vacation section, and tried updating my reservation in MDE. Nothing. Maybe it was a glitch.

Got this in an email yesterday and booked for end of April cabin 25% off . With the 25% off Canadian tickets it's a a pretty good dealer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter