April 2014 cancelled adr thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canceling for 4/19 8:10 am Akershus, 1:20 pm Mamma Melrose Fantasmic This is the last day Anna and Elsa will be at Norway

I've got a 9:05 am FP+ for A&E on 4/22. I am totally canceling my 8:15 Akershus on 4/26. We already had a dinner ADR there, so I no longer need the breakfast.

I've got a 9:05 am FP+ for A&E on 4/22. I am totally canceling my 8:15 Akershus on 4/26. We already had a dinner ADR there, so I no longer need the breakfast.
Keep in mind that as of late they will not be in norway April 26th but MK, Unless something changes.

i will be canceling a Cinderellas royal table for 2 at 8.15 on the 19th of April and Akhersus at 10:35 for 10 people on the 19th.

My friend will be canceling a CRT on the 19th of April at 1.45 for three people

I will most probably cancel tomorrow but if anyone would like, i can cancel at a time that helps you out.

When searching for availability for Be our Guest in September, I came across two open slots for tomorrow 17th March at 4.20 and 5.55 for 2 people if anyone is interested.

Our reservations are for May 14-23. If any one else will be there at the same time PM me and I will let you know if we are going to cancel any reservations. Our son is very young so we more than likely will need to cancel. How his day is going often decides when and where we will be going.

Our reservations are for May 14-23. If any one else will be there at the same time PM me and I will let you know if we are going to cancel any reservations. Our son is very young so we more than likely will need to cancel. How his day is going often decides when and where we will be going.

I would try posting this on the May cancellation thread. Here is the link! http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236705

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Date: Saturday, April 05, 2014
Time: 9:15 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 2 Children Modify Guests
Location: Be Our Guest Restaurant - Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park

Send me a message if you want this one....

Will be cancelling CRT on 4/16 at 8:05 am.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I changed my dates and will be going the week after Easter. Would love to find a CRT ADR for my dates.

Hi all - I have an ADR for a party of 8 at Be Our Guest, at 8:45 PM on Friday 4/25. I was able to snag an earlier time on another day...this is too late for the little ones to eat! If anyone would like this I'd be happy to coordinate the time that I cancel. Thanks! :)

I have two Akershus ADR now. One for before park opening and another for a late breakfast. I also got a late lunch at mamma Melrose that same day since having breakfast at 10:40 and lunch at 1:20 would be a waste. I plan on canceling my early breakfast if I can get a FP for Anna and Elsa at MK.

What day is your reservation for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter