April 2014 cancelled adr thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney44please

Always Planing a Trip to the House of the Mouse!
Bring on the cancellations!!! pixiedust:

Can anyone set this up or does it have to be a moderator?

I'm not sure but I do have a reservation at BOG to cancel. Its on April 22nd for 4 people at 8:15pm

If someone wants to try to get it let me know

I'm not sure but I do have a reservation at BOG to cancel. Its on April 22nd for 4 people at 8:15pm

If someone wants to try to get it let me know

Hi DianeV, do you still have the ADR? If so can we coordinate to see if I can get it? Thanks

I am most likely going to cancel a BOG and Akershus for late April. Let me know if anyone is interested. BOG is 4/29 @ 6:40 and Akershus is breakfast on 5/1. Canceling tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone.

If anyone is canceling a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table anytime 4/4-4/6 for a party of 3,4, or 5 please let me know. Prefer breakfast but lunch or dinner before 7:30 pm will work as well. Would really like to do a special meal in the castle for my daughter's birthday weekend!

***Got one! It's for breakfast at 8:20 & I'd definitely prefer a later time but I'm so happy to at least have something. So worth it to keep trying! :-) ***

There is an open slot for BOG on Sunday April 6 at 5:40. Our plane lands at MCO at 3:15 so there would be no way we could grab this one. :sad2:

So anyone who is looking for this. I would jump on this immediately.

Need BOG for dinner for week of April 7 thru April 12th. There is one open for April 6th but will not make it from airport in time.

Any cancellations please let me know.

Thank you

Seeking 1900 park Fare breakfast ADR for Easter Sunday. If anyone will be canceling please let me know. TIA.

OMG !!!! Someone must have cancelled the ADR for BOG on April 9th. I just finished checking all week for any openings, None. :mad:

Just sat my DH down to look thru the dining options and we pulled up our 2nd day and when he was scrolling down low and behold there was on dinner slot for 8:00pm open. I squealed like a child and pushed him aside and snatched up that slot as fast as a pixie's wink. Got it. :dance3:

OMG !!!! Someone must have cancelled the ADR for BOG on April 9th. I just finished checking all week for any openings, None. :mad: Just sat my DH down to look thru the dining options and we pulled up our 2nd day and when he was scrolling down low and behold there was on dinner slot for 8:00pm open. I squealed like a child and pushed him aside and snatched up that slot as fast as a pixie's wink. Got it. :dance3:

Looks like it's our lucky day. I got a breakfast ADR for 1900 park fare on Easter Sunday. I had been checking for days with no luck. I normally checked on my laptop but this time I found it using the MDE app.

Just canceled the following if it helps anyone!
Wednesday 4/30/14:
Crystal Palace 8:30 AM
Hollywood & Vine 11:20 AM, Lunch

(also canceled Friday 5/2 Via Napoli 12:45 which I'll post in the May thread)

I am looking for a BOG reservation for 6 people any night April 23-26. If anyone has one to cancel, I would so appreciate it. Thanks!! And to whomever decided to create this board, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Hoping for a BOG cancellation for party of 3 any night April 15-18.....anyone???? Pixie dust!!!!!

I have to cancel my April trip because of all the snow in NJ and our school break changing (rescheduling for August :) Anyhow, I will be canceling slew of ADR's, all for a party of 5, from APRIL 4 - APRIL 11. There's a few good ones here. I'm willing to coordinate if any of these would help someone out. Message me...

Chef Mickey's for Jasminder
Date: Friday, April 04, 2014
Time: 8:15 PM

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Saturday, April 05, 2014
Time: 1:05 PM

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant - Dessert Party
Date: Saturday, April 05, 2014
Time: 9:00 PM

The Plaza Restaurant
Date: Sunday, April 06, 2014
Time: 11:20 AM

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Date: Sunday, April 06, 2014
Time: 6:05 PM

Kona Cafe
Date: Monday, April 07, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM

Teppan Edo
Date: Monday, April 07, 2014
Time: 6:00 PM

50's Prime Time Cafe
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Time: 11:30 AM

Be Our Guest Restaurant TAKEN Hooray for the DIS'er who got it! Enjoy!!
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Time: 6:15 PM

The Plaza Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Time: 11:20 AM

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano (Fantasmic)
Date: Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Time: 5:30 PM

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Time: 9:45 AM

Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Time: 1:00 PM

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Time: 6:00 PM

Kona Cafe
Date: Friday, April 11, 2014
Time: 8:00 AM

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Time: 11:30 AM

'Ohana
Time: 6:25 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter