April 2014 cancelled adr thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6:55pm for Akershus on 4/30 for 3 I will be cancelling. Let me know in the next day if anyone is interested :)

I have a 4/27 Akershus reservation at 9:30 that I will be cancelling. Party of 4. I can wait a few days to let it go. If someone wants it let me know.

Still trying to get Cinderellas Royal Table for 4/26. Hoping one pops up.

I have a CRT for 4/26. I am trying to move it to 4/29 or 4/30 and if I can do so, I will let you know before I cancel.

I have a CRT for 4/26. I am trying to move it to 4/29 or 4/30 and if I can do so, I will let you know before I cancel.

THANK YOU! It is our anniversary and we are surprising our kids. This is how we will be starting our trip right after the surprise.

I managed to get a reservation for 2 at cinderellas royal table on the 18th of april… But i'm really hoping for a reservation for 6. A reservation for 2 would only be for my daughter and i... If I do happen to find that one then I will cancel this one and we can choose a time suitable for anyone else that would like to take the booking (once i cancel)

I'll be canceling Rose & Crown 4/11 @ 6:40p for 2. I don't think I've ever seen anyone ask for this necessarily but I figured it would be nice for someone if they wanted the chance of good Illuminations viewing.

I was under the impression that requests were not permitted on the boards?:confused3 has this policy changed:confused3 if so I will list mine:rotfl2:

I was under the impression that requests were not permitted on the boards?:confused3 has this policy changed:confused3 if so I will list mine:rotfl2:

nevermind... the 'sticky' is still there... it reads as follows
------------------------------------------------

please read the first post in the CANCELLATION POSTS
you may not ask to see if someone has a reservation that you want..

IF someone does put it on we will delete them...

Wait and see what people are cancelling...then you may get the one you want..

come back every day or so and look...

that is the only way that it will be allowed..

Please and thank you

I'm relatively new here and saw others before me in this thread requesting, so I followed suit. Of course my post is followed with the wrist slap- just my luck lol. Noted won't post requests anymore...

no wrist slapping here. I was just curious. if the rules had changed I was going to request a couple myself. somehow it seems maybe this thread slipped thru the cracks... not sure:goodvibes

Ok cool thanks for head up anyway. I was thinking to myself originally that putting requests lowered everyone's fair shot anyway at getting a cancellation. But then I worried and thought well I better make one if everyone else is! Monkey see monkey do lol

Multi tasking... Reading the rules while busy with the baby didnt work for me. Didnt realise about the no requests! Will go back and change those posts

I am cancellimh The Crystal Palace April 5th 8:15 am for 3. Cancelling in about 5 minutes. Hope someone can use it.

I am cancellimh The Crystal Palace April 5th 8:15 am for 3. Cancelling in about 5 minutes. Hope someone can use it.

I was able to snag this one. Thank you so much, looking forward to getting into magic kingdom before park opening!

I was able to snag this one. Thank you so much, looking forward to getting into magic kingdom before park opening!
Glad you were able to get it, in spite of the fact that I obviously can't spell ;) Love Main Street before anyone else is there. Makes for some great pics.

Has anyone seen an uptick in availability now that the 45 day window has past for most peoples arrival?

Also, with the new FP+ for Anna & Elsa is anyone considering cancelling their early morning ADR @ Akershurs?

Has anyone seen an uptick in availability now that the 45 day window has past for most peoples arrival? Also, with the new FP+ for Anna & Elsa is anyone considering cancelling their early morning ADR @ Akershurs?

I have two Akershus ADR now. One for before park opening and another for a late breakfast. I also got a late lunch at mamma Melrose that same day since having breakfast at 10:40 and lunch at 1:20 would be a waste. I plan on canceling my early breakfast if I can get a FP for Anna and Elsa at MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter