Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i will be applying. but only 16 people out of 20,000. wow thats tough.
no reason not to try though. i think i will start writing my essays tonight.

You family
Why they are a great Walt Disney World vacation planner
Favorite Disney vacationing tip

princess:

I've google twice I can't find the question that pertain to this year. The ones I keep find were from last year. How did you find the ones for this year?

Just a heads up - they stopped taking applications early last year because they had so many. I waited till the last minute last year. My entry was pretty much all done in word I missed out when I went to enter on the 2nd or 3rd to last announced date.

My dh will be away on business during the required week to go to wdw so I can't enter this year :(

The good news is that DH suggested a visit during New Years since he knew how dissapointed I was and the kids have a long vacation this year.

So get your application done early and good luck :)

TJ

I think I'm going to apply - My whole family will be there from Dec 9th-16 - so if I'm there a few days early, it just means I'll have time to stake out some extra cool stuff to do! Work already knows I have a vacation planned - whats a few extra days!

I really wanted to apply for this, & was going to, until I saw the last rule. I work for NBC, who is owned by NBC Universal, who owns Universal Studios!!
Soooo close!!

Well unless the questions are totally different I'm finished until I upload the info on Monday. Good Luck to all that apply,

I'm going to apply. Can't hurt to try and we'll already be at WDW during the 5th-9th so it's no issue if I have to disappear for a while! LOL

I wonder if they will have the essay questions again or they'll do something different?

I guess time to brush up on my essay skills asap! ;)

I've google twice I can't find the question that pertain to this year. The ones I keep find were from last year. How did you find the ones for this year?

I found the new questions on various sites. This quote is from allears. It is the standard response from most sites.

"The quest is for 16 parents who pride themselves on being Walt Disney World "know-it-alls" and have an undying passion to share their Disney knowledge with others at www.disneyworldmoms.com. From Sept. 8 through Sept. 19, interested applicants can visit www.disneyworldmoms.com/2009 to apply for the panel. The application process begins with a series of questions and three brief essays -- about their family, why they are a great Walt Disney World vacation planner and their favorite Disney vacationing tip."

Thanks TAKitty. I went with what you posted earlier.

Wondering about one of the requirements ... must have visited in the past 12 months. Would that be 12 months within the application window? Or do you think that's 12 months prior to the December training? I really want to apply, but haven't been to WDW in several years (we have a trip planned in early November with hubby, 3-year-old and 6-month-old). I'm guessing I probably don't qualify, but I'm hoping to hear otherwise!

Help I all that comes up on the website is that they will be taking applications after 10:00 am.m today why can't I get to the applicaton and it is after 10. Anyone else having problems?

Help I all that comes up on the website is that they will be taking applications after 10:00 am.m today why can't I get to the applicaton and it is after 10. Anyone else having problems?

They don't say when after 10 it will be up ;) .

Could somone post when they get on? I'm at a seminar all day and keep checking with no results. Thanks

I'm in but it keeps saying it can't submit because it's reading something inappropriate in my vacation tip! Argh! I'm rewriting but I can't figure out what could have possibly been wrong!

done, done and done!

I got an error on my tip part too even though I was well under 100 words. It told me to take off 13 words to get under 100 so I cut out some extra words and had to start over to get it to take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter