Apply to be on the Disney Mom Panel Sept. 8th

Who is going to apply?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow! Sadly, I'm not nearly knowledgeable enough or experienced enough to apply but good luck to all of you who applied! :cheer2:

I don't know for sure but I would think that they are going to take some club members as well, I don't think it would be all applicants though. I have a customer who is a member of the club and is applying for the panel too. She said b/c of my experience and proximity to WDW I am a shoe in to be chosen to be a member even if I don't make the panel. i don't know how true that is but I would like to be a member even if I didn't make the panel. It sure would be cool either way.
...t.

Well, I just finished my application...and boy is that a load off of my chest. I missed the deadline last year and have been looking forward to this ever since.:flower3:

I ran all my answers by my husband and also just went with hopefully clever, thoughtful responses. :idea:

I too am wondering about the 12 month visiting??? We were there last Labor Day and are going again over Thanksgiving...so hopefully it's okay!!! :angel:

Anyway, good luck to all of us that applied and hopefully someone will get some good news soon...I think they'll get the 20,000 apps before the 19th too!!! :banana:

Did anyone have any additional questions besides the essay? I thought they would ask us about when our last vist was etc.

Just applied too.
I had a hardtime trying to keep my responses down to 100 words. :rotfl2:
It was like trying to fit a milk jug full on knowledge into a milk cap response.

Just applied as well keep checking my email now for the confirmation email from them. I would love this opportunity.

Just applied too.
I had a hardtime trying to keep my responses down to 100 words. :rotfl2:
It was like trying to fit a milk jug full on knowledge into a milk cap response.

I felt the same way! :laughing: Took me a while to edit and change things around so I fit into the limits.

I applied and got my confirmation e-mail. I kept thinking of what I wanted to say all weekend, but of course didn't write those thoughts down, so there I am this morning typing on the spot essays, but it was honest and from the heart. Last year I missed the deadline, so at least I'm ahead this year.:rotfl:

Ok...now I am stressing, I see ppl are getting their confirmation email right away. I havent gotten mine yet. Should I be stressed. How soon after you submitted your application did you get a response. I am hoping I didnt put in the wrong email addy. :scared:

It took me a couple of minutes to get the email. Refresh your email account.

It took me a couple of minutes to get the email. Refresh your email account.

I have been doing that since I posted it. I went on using a different computer to try again and when I typed in my correct email and password it came up saying I have already applied. I guess that isnt a good sign for me that I havent gotten a confirmation email yet :sad2:

I just finished my application. The questions were hard to fit into 100 words, but somehow I managed. Good luck to everyone here!!!

It was about 30 minutes before I got my confirmation. Are you registered on Disney? You could check your profile and see what e-mail addy they have listed.

My DH wants me to apply and I will because I want to also, but I am just a bit piturbed (is it a word) because it is a MOMS panel and there is a man on the panel. Dont' get me wrong, I am not sexist at all, but if you are going to have both men and women then call it a parents panel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter