AP resort rates are out for mid April through early June

Hello. First trip where we plan to get the Annual Pass. My question is do we have to buy it before we can book a room with the AP discount? or can I call to get the discount and just present the pass when we arrive?? IE...do I have to have it attached to the room before the trip
If anyone has time would they mind checking 4/13 - 4/22 for the value resorts?
Thanks in advance - debating on renewing a pass

If anyone has time would they mind checking 4/13 - 4/22 for the value resorts?
Thanks in advance - debating on renewing a pass

Any specific value resort or room view? Looks like Pop is $147/night, AoA $364, Sports $133, Music $148, and Movies $151. If you have a room type you're interested in, let me know!

Hello. First trip where we plan to get the Annual Pass. My question is do we have to buy it before we can book a room with the AP discount? or can I call to get the discount and just present the pass when we arrive?? IE...do I have to have it attached to the room before the trip

No, you don't need to purchase the AP ahead of time to get the discount. I just checked in on 2/4 with an AP room only discount. I only had 7-day park hopper tickets, and I upgraded to an AP later that day on 2/4 at the parks. I did online check in, and even received my room ready text, even though I didn't have my AP at that time.

Any specific value resort or room view? Looks like Pop is $147/night, AoA $364, Sports $133, Music $148, and Movies $151. If you have a room type you're interested in, let me know!

Thank you so much

Right now I have Pop booked at around $153 a night after taxes for standard. I was hoping to see if there was anything cheaper. Standard is fine. We might do an August trip to which is why we're debating getting the AP again

thank you for the answers. Is the best way to get the rate to call? Or maybe that is the only way.....

thank you for the answers. Is the best way to get the rate to call? Or maybe that is the only way.....

Yes, the only way to get the AP room discount if you don't have the AP yet is to call (or a TA can do it if you have one).

how does it work if I wanted to book three rooms with my annual pass? Me and husband in one, adult children and their gf and bf in the other two? Will I have to call?

You can post a rate request and get the amounts before calling. I recommend this because when I called to book w/ the AP rate, before upgrading, the CM quoted the Fun & Sun discounted amount for the second half of my stay. I knew there was something wrong ahead of time and she brought up the right amount after I questioned it.

how does it work if I wanted to book three rooms with my annual pass? Me and husband in one, adult children and their gf and bf in the other two? Will I have to call?
I had to call when I booked two rooms with the annual pass discount, one for us and one for my sister.

I had to call when I booked two rooms with the annual pass discount, one for us and one for my sister.

I would think it would be the only way to do it. I always dread calling Disney and the eternal hold and being asked the same questions by the automated system. :rotfl:

we are looking at a trip May 5-13. Moderate or Deluxe resort. If anyone is willing to look for us, that would be great. Moderate favorite is Port Orleans. Deluxe...we love them all.

Thank you so much.

we are looking at a trip May 5-13. Moderate or Deluxe resort. If anyone is willing to look for us, that would be great. Moderate favorite is Port Orleans. Deluxe...we love them all.

Thank you so much.

There's a lot available with the discount! Coronado and French Quarter aren't available.

Riverside is $207/night pretax for a preferred room ($1864 total after tax).

Deluxe resorts (all per night, pretax):
AKL $351
Poly $414
Contemporary $348
Wilderness Lodge $289
Beach Club $414
Yacht Club $499
Grand Floridian $460
Boardwalk $403

Let me know if you have a specific resort or room view that you want, and I'll get the quote for you!

Like many others I am debating on an AP. We are looking at 2 standard rooms at All Star Music or 1 family suite at All Star Music. Dates are May 16 -23, 2017.
Thanks so much to anyone that is able to look this up for me. :earsboy:

Like many others I am debating on an AP. We are looking at 2 standard rooms at All Star Music or 1 family suite at All Star Music. Dates are May 16 -23, 2017.
Thanks so much to anyone that is able to look this up for me. :earsboy:

Standard view isn't available. Preferred room is $906 including taxes. Suite is $1706.

I don't have an AP but am debating one, just to get a better discount. My sister and I have a stay at the WL booked for May 1 thru 5. Can some nice person please check for me what rate I might get with an AP? Also at either the Poly or GF that same time period?
TIA.

I don't have an AP but am debating one, just to get a better discount. My sister and I have a stay at the WL booked for May 1 thru 5. Can some nice person please check for me what rate I might get with an AP? Also at either the Poly or GF that same time period?
TIA.
Wilderness Lodge - The only room types available with the AP disount for your dates are courtyard view - bunkbed rooms and club level.

courtyard view - bunkbed - $1,377.68
club level - $1,752.12

We are staying at the WL with the AP discount in March and it is a 35% discount.

Thanks bunches for looking that up for me! I need to study on this. I've never had an AP and am having a hard time thinking about putting out that kind of money if I only go a couple of times a year. For me, one of the reasons to make the decision would be a nice room rate advantage. Are they ever up to 40% off anymore?

Thanks bunches for looking that up for me! I need to study on this. I've never had an AP and am having a hard time thinking about putting out that kind of money if I only go a couple of times a year. For me, one of the reasons to make the decision would be a nice room rate advantage. Are they ever up to 40% off anymore?

Not in my experience. That 35% at WL right now is about the best you're going to see. Most of the other MK Deluxes are more in the 20-25% range for the spring.

But every season is a bit different, so hard to make predictions.

I did several trips last year and all were in booked in the 25-30% off range, generally speaking, if that's helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter