AP resort rates are out for mid April through early June

reddog

Mouseketeer
I know it's been posted in a few open threads here this morning under different titles already but thought I'd put up a specific post to let folks know who've been stalking AP resort discounts - like me!

Hope they help make the magic cheaper - deals get more difficult all the time! Not sure of the percentage range of discounts - we're at Saratoga Springs and I believe it is 35% off for our vacation dates of late April through early May. Passholder page doesn't indicate the specific percentage off for resorts.

I was thrilled to see that AP discounts are 10% better than the GP discounts at some/most/all? resorts. I found this to be true at GF, Poly, BC, AKL, and I think CR.

Thanks for posting. Worked a 12 hour shift today & was just browsing here after getting home when I saw your post. Saved $300 off my bounceback rate for a waterview club level room at the YC. The bounceback rate was 30% off, the pass holder rate is 35% off. Total saved over rack rate is $2100! Thanks again!! :goodvibes

And now the current discount good through April 8 is gone.

Thanks for posting this. Applied it on our pkg yesterday and saved $1475 on our YC stay!! I wouldn't have known it was out unless I saw this.

If you check in June 1, the discount is excellent. If you check in June 9, the AP discount is only prox $10 to $30 off the rack rate per night! Of course, we're not checking in until the 9th. I don't think we'll beat the bounceback offer for POFQ, but I was so hoping to get a 35% off to book WL :( :(

We're checking in June 10th, so I only get one day of discount :worried: Please release more Disney!

I am getting a 25% discount at Pop Century and a 35% discount at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was thoroughly impressed and 'wowed' by these discounts.

If you check in June 1, the discount is excellent. If you check in June 9, the AP discount is only prox $10 to $30 off the rack rate per night! Of course, we're not checking in until the 9th. I don't think we'll beat the bounceback offer for POFQ, but I was so hoping to get a 35% off to book WL :( :(

When they release the next round of discounts, you'll be able to lower the rate on the rest of your trip. We're going April 8 - 16, so we had to split the stay and use the Spring Into 2017 AP discount for April 8 and the new Spring AP discount for April 9-16. Its a ridiculous process, but its the one.

I'm debating a renewal of our AP's for our June trip. What are the current dates for this new AP offer? My dates are 06/15-06/23. I'm trying to price out the difference between BWV/studio or POR RR pool or river view.

I don't have my AP yet, so I was wondering if someone could price out the BC for me, for May 11-16, Garden View if possible.

Thank you.

Could someone please tell me the rate for Standard View Wilderness Lodge (not the villas) from 5/29-6/5?

I'm debating a renewal of our AP's for our June trip. What are the current dates for this new AP offer? My dates are 06/15-06/23. I'm trying to price out the difference between BWV/studio or POR RR pool or river view.

The AP rates for this time period end June 10th. You have to wait for the next round to be released. Not sure when that would be exactly.

I was able to see it this morning, and now it's gone again. Hopefully just a matter of the site being glitchy.
This glitch has been going on for a few days now. I' still "tweaking", checking relentlessly for my monorail resorts in my price range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter