AP resort rates are out for mid April through early June

We are debating on getting an AP to see if we can get a discounted room at AKL or maybe Contemporary. We will be going for 10 nights May 7 - 17. I sure would appreciate if someone could check those nights for us! (I don't know why they won't let you check the price on the website without an AP :/
Thank You!

Based upon 2 adults AKL for a standard room 247+tax per night, 287+tax pool view
2 adults at Contemporary: Garden Wing Standard room 326+tax/night
Garden Wing Garden View 342+tax/night
Tower-Bay Lake View 442+tax/night
Tower-Theme Park View 478+tax night

i have a AP novice question for someone. How does one go about checking/booking AP room rates? When I try to click on annual passholders in my disney experience all I get is Stitch saying something ate the site.
My next trip will be 5nights May 15-20 and would love to see if any discount is avail at a value or moderate. POP and POR are my first choices.
any info is appreciated. Thank YOU.

When you go on the the disney site there is a toolbar at the bottom of the page that says Explore our special offers if you click that it will list all of the current offers and if you have an annual pass connected to MDE those discounts will also show up as well.

I would very much appreciate it if someone with an AP please look up a few rates for me.

We are looking to go May 28-June 4. The 3 hotels I am considering are: Pop Century, Coronado Springs, and Contemporary- the lowest category room at each resort. If it matters, their are 2 adults and 2 children ages 14 and 11 in our family. Thank you so much!

I would very much appreciate it if someone with an AP please look up a few rates for me.

We are looking to go May 28-June 4. The 3 hotels I am considering are: Pop Century, Coronado Springs, and Contemporary- the lowest category room at each resort. If it matters, their are 2 adults and 2 children ages 14 and 11 in our family. Thank you so much!

Pop Century is $127.71+ tax a night Preferred room (no standards available)
Coronado Springs is $150 + tax a night Standard room
Contemporary is $318.21 + tax a night in a Garden wing - standard view room

Based upon 2 adults AKL for a standard room 247+tax per night, 287+tax pool view
2 adults at Contemporary: Garden Wing Standard room 326+tax/night
Garden Wing Garden View 342+tax/night
Tower-Bay Lake View 442+tax/night
Tower-Theme Park View 478+tax night
Thank You Kerry34! Looks like the AP will save us money in the long run :)

Hi everyone! Considering getting APs again for our next trip. Toying with the dates of May 25-28th. Would someone check the AP rate at
Poly CL, Cont CL, BC Cl and YC CL.

Thank you so much!

Hi everyone! Considering getting APs again for our next trip. Toying with the dates of May 25-28th. Would someone check the AP rate at
Poly CL, Cont CL, BC Cl and YC CL.

Thank you so much!

Poly, CR, and BC have 25% AP discounts. YC has a 35% discount.

Contemporary-CL-Atrium- $2,142.31
Poly - CL-GV - $2,016.56
BC-CL-SV - $1,838.54
YC-CL-SV - $1,550.99

:)

Poly, CR, and BC have 25% AP discounts. YC has a 35% discount.

Contemporary-CL-Atrium- $2,142.31
Poly - CL-GV - $2,016.56
BC-CL-SV - $1,838.54
YC-CL-SV - $1,550.99

:)

Thank you so much!!! I do have a UOC I haven't called about yet. Do you happen to know RO rates on that code?

:banana:

I have a Cars family suite booked under the Fun & Sun room offer right now. It's about $2200 for April 25-May 1. Could someone check the rate with the AP discount? I want to see if it's worth upgrading one ticket to an AP. Thanks!!!

I have a Cars family suite booked under the Fun & Sun room offer right now. It's about $2200 for April 25-May 1. Could someone check the rate with the AP discount? I want to see if it's worth upgrading one ticket to an AP. Thanks!!!
The AP discount price for the Cars suite, room only, no tickets, is $1,945.76

Got the Poly CL bug eh @HBGdancermom??? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Really bad Poly bug!!! :crazy2: We really did enjoy every minute. I really want my whole family to stay there. I'm thinking I will take my boys back and stay Cont CL in August for 3 nights. Haven't tried that one yet but I really like BC CL for location with teenagers. And then stay Poly CL with all 5 of us next spring. I just don't know if I can wait that long.:rotfl2:

Really bad Poly bug!!! :crazy2: We really did enjoy every minute. I really want my whole family to stay there. I'm thinking I will take my boys back and stay Cont CL in August for 3 nights. Haven't tried that one yet but I really like BC CL for location with teenagers. And then stay Poly CL with all 5 of us next spring. I just don't know if I can wait that long.:rotfl2:

Haha, you sound like me. Although as someone who has stayed back-to-back at Poly CL several times, I do find now that I need to mix it up a bit to keep from it getting old. I know, blasphemous words!! :-)

Hello. First trip where we plan to get the Annual Pass. My question is do we have to buy it before we can book a room with the AP discount? or can I call to get the discount and just present the pass when we arrive?? IE...do I have to have it attached to the room before the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter