• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rate Request

Hi, would someone check 4/24- 5/4 for the AP rate at CBR, CSR or any of the values. Looking for standard room if available. Thank you!

CSR, Pop, and All Star Sports aren't available.

CBR is $2135 with taxes for a preferred room (standard not available).

ASMo is $1312 for a preferred room.

ASMu is $2414 - only family suite is available with the discount.

AoA is $3184.

Could someone please check 4/29-5/1. WL, AKl, and BW. Thanks.

WL isn't available.

AKL is $746 with taxes for pool view - bunk bed and $853 for savannah view - bunk bed. The only other rooms available with the discount are club level rooms.

BWI is $1340 - the only room available with the discount is outer building - garden view - club level.

WL isn't available.

AKL is $746 with taxes for pool view - bunk bed and $853 for savannah view - bunk bed. The only other rooms available with the discount are club level rooms.

BWI is $1340 - the only room available with the discount is outer building - garden view - club level.
Thanks. You can get better rates through third party sites then this. Through cheaptickets the AKL was 230.00 per night. I don't see the benefit of an AP anymore at least not for room discounts. We had AP's years ago and I was always able to get great rates last minute. I guess things have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter