AP Rate Request

I believe my AKL stay is 35% off...I'm assuming Wilderness Lodge would be as well. It seems like those are the two that get discounted, although I believe BWI and Yacht Club were also 25% off on the public discount. Other people have posted on here that it's been about an additional 10% off the public offer.

Can someone please look up the AP rate for Garden View Club Level at the Polynesian for May 28 - Jun 2 (5 nights)? I booked the Fun & Sun Package but want to see if it is better to get the annual pass? Thank you!

$3547 w/ tax...about 630/nt before tax.

I have a question about room discounts for AP. I want to book a room for one night and I will pay for it at the time of booking because it is only 1 night. If a discount comes out, do I get a refund of the difference? Or do I need to wait to book? I am looking for the middle of August and I already have a AP that will be activated when we get there.

Can someone please check dates for me? 5/5-5/19 in any value or mod available? Thank you!!

I have a question about room discounts for AP. I want to book a room for one night and I will pay for it at the time of booking because it is only 1 night. If a discount comes out, do I get a refund of the difference? Or do I need to wait to book? I am looking for the middle of August and I already have a AP that will be activated when we get there.
You will get a refund if the price drops. :) You might have to ask to make sure they give you the refund rather than just apply a credit to your reservation.

Can someone please check dates for me? 5/5-5/19 in any value or mod available? Thank you!!
The following resorts are available with the AP discount for those dates.

cabins at Fort Wilderness
all star music - family suite only - no regular rooms

the rest of the available resorts are deluxe and DVC

Hi All! I am wondering if someone can check the following dates for me? 5/26-5/29

What resorts have discounts? I'm looking for something like Old Key West, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Many thanks!

You will get a refund if the price drops. :) You might have to ask to make sure they give you the refund rather than just apply a credit to your reservation.

The following resorts are available with the AP discount for those dates.

cabins at Fort Wilderness
all star music - family suite only - no regular rooms

the rest of the available resorts are deluxe and DVC

Thanks for checking!

can anyone check for the dates of 4/20 through the 26th. at riverside or akl for me. i'm wondering if its worth getting the ap. Thank you

Hi All! I am wondering if someone can check the following dates for me? 5/26-5/29

What resorts have discounts? I'm looking for something like Old Key West, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Many thanks!

The resorts with discounts for those dates are Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs, AoA, Coronado, Movies, Beach Club and Villas, Contemporary, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas, Port Orleans Riverside, Boardwalk Villas and Inn, Wilderness Lodge and Villas, Old Key West, Music, and Caribbean Beach.

If you want a price on a specific resort or room, let me know!

Here's what is available (price per night excluding tax)

OKW= 1 Bedroom $347

WL= Courtyard View $367
Standard view Club Level- $462

AKL= Standard View $283
Pool view $334
Savannah View $389

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help Jackie and Herb! We decided later on Friday to just go ahead and get the annual pass. Glad we did with the price increase over the weekend. Ended up booking Coronado Springs for our dates due to the excellent price. We are excited to try out a new resort as well.

Hi! Are there any AP rates still available for 4/19-4/21? I am flexible with the room, just trying to find a good deal. Thanks!!

Hi! Are there any AP rates still available for 4/19-4/21? I am flexible with the room, just trying to find a good deal. Thanks!!
The only value resort rooms available are suites. POR has a river view room available. Coronado Springs only has king rooms and suites available. There are a lot of deluxe rooms available but they are very limited and none of them are less than $400 per night.

If you want to get a little more specific than I could check it out for you.

The only value resort rooms available are suites. POR has a river view room available. Coronado Springs only has king rooms and suites available. There are a lot of deluxe rooms available but they are very limited and none of them are less than $400 per night.

If you want to get a little more specific than I could check it out for you.
Thanks so much!!! How much are CSR-King and POR? Thanks again, I appreciate it

Hi, would someone check 4/24- 5/4 for the AP rate at CBR, CSR or any of the values. Looking for standard room if available. Thank you!

Hi, when would rates come out for October ? Are the rates better " last minute" or is it just as well to grab as soon as they come out?
Is the AP room availability online (if you have an AP account )
If I don't have one yet, is there a number to call?
I will be upgrading to an AP in August and hoping to get a good room rate for an October trip.
Wondering if there is anyway to book an AP room ahead of time and show my pass upon arrival. Not sure if the best way time to get the best rates, or best way to book when not yet having AP in hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter