AP Rate Request

stephd219

Mouseketeer
We are likely booking an AP in the next week to take advantage of the 13 month special. Could someone please let me know the AP rate for BC/YC, AKL, and Coronado for 4/15-4/22/1017? Thanks in advance! I hope to return the favor when I have my AP. :yay:

Not out yet. Current AP discount is only going through 4/8. I'm hoping for the discount myself for similar dates.

Also waiting/hoping for a discount for AP after April 8th. Usually, it's around this time that it would come out looking back at past dates.

My guess is next Thursday. The last two years it came out the second Tuesday in January. Figures crossed.
Does anyone know what time discounts normally go live?

According to Mousesavers, the AP discounts came out on 1/8/15 and 1/14/16, so I think next week is a good bet.

Yeah we saved $325 with the AP discount that came out today. Definitely worth checking out to see if it is available for where your are booked.

Beach club had the following category rates: Standard @423, Lagoon @ 508, Standard Club @ 634
Yacht club only had Standard Club @ 520 and Lagoon Club @620

Animal Kingdom lodge had: Standard @ 308, Pool @ 360, Pool-bunk beds @ 393, Savanna @ 429, Savanna -bunk @ 447, Savanna Club @484
Coronado had: Standard @179, Water View@193, King @210, Preferred King @ 214

left off some of the pricier rooms but if you need a specific one I can grab as well

Would someone be willing to check the AP rates for CL GF 6/1-6/8? We have a queen deluxe booked but theme park view usually is close in price when looking online.

Deluxe isn't available for the offer for the exact comparison. Theme park view is @ 477. In case wanted for comparison: Garden view is @ 344. Bay Lake view is @445

This just showed up on a site:

Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts
New!Stay dates: 4/9/17 – 6/10/17

Get a substantial discount off regular “Rack” rates for stays 4/9/17 – 6/10/17. Pricing and savings will vary by resort type and date. Rates not available for all dates, room types and resorts. There is no minimum stay with this offer.

Sample discounts off rack rates:

• Up to 35% off most Deluxe resort rooms and up to 25% off most Deluxe Villa resort rooms
  • Up to 30% off most Moderate resort rooms
  • Up to 25% off most Value resort rooms

Can someone please look up the AP rate, with tax, for standard view at the Polynesian for April 30 - May 9th (9 nights)?

Also, is it possible to buy a discounted ticket AND upgrade to an AP by only paying the gate price difference BEFORE even activating the original ticket? Hope tat made sense :-) I know we can buy a discounted ticket and upgrade to an AP while there, but that won't help me get this hotel rate now. I can certainly stop by guest services while there to activate the AP before checking in to the hotel, but I need to actually acquire the AP now to get the rate, right?

Also, is it possible to buy a discounted ticket AND upgrade to an AP by only paying the gate price difference BEFORE even activating the original ticket? Hope tat made sense :-) I know we can buy a discounted ticket and upgrade to an AP while there, but that won't help me get this hotel rate now. I can certainly stop by guest services while there to activate the AP before checking in to the hotel, but I need to actually acquire the AP now to get the rate, right?

When I purchased an AP and booked a room I asked about the second part of your question. When the AP rates came out I was able to re-book the room at the new rate just using my AP voucher number even though we had not been to the parks yet to redeem them. I was also able to log into the site and be recognized as a passholder. Hope that helps.

Can someone please look up the AP rate, with tax, for standard view at the Polynesian for April 30 - May 9th (9 nights)?

Polynesian for 2 adults for those dates totaled $4135.31 including tax, or about 408/nt before taxes added. I have read on the boards that you do not necessarily have to use your ticket prior to upgrading it, although when I did it this past December I had already used it prior to upgrading. When I asked via online chat another trip if I could book the AP rate since I was planning on upgrading, I was told I could not. However, many people have posted on here that you can book it if you CALL, which was my mistake. You just have to have it by check-in. Good luck!

Thanks so much RalphMiller and jdub!

It looks like that only saves me $107 total over 9 nights as compared to the "exclusive" deal I already have. My current discount is supposedly 25% off. I was hoping this would be 35% off and I could justify getting an AP.

Oh well.

Thanks again!

Now I'm wondering what deluxe situation is 35% off? Maybe Poly club level would be 35% off and come out to about the same as my standard at 25% off?

Now I'm wondering what deluxe situation is 35% off? Maybe Poly club level would be 35% off and come out to about the same as my standard at 25% off?

I checked the available room types at Poly and all of them were 25% off.
Standard view is $4,135.31
Garden view CL is $5,644.70

There are other resorts that have 35% off. Yacht Club and Wilderness Lodge are two of them.

Can someone please look up the AP rate for Garden View Club Level at the Polynesian for May 28 - Jun 2 (5 nights)? I booked the Fun & Sun Package but want to see if it is better to get the annual pass? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter