AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Our trip is 8/29-9/4. Is it possible to book for the full week without having to change rooms? 1 reservation with rack rate 8/29-9/1 and AP rate 9/1-9/4?

we've done it quite a few times and have never had to move, just make sure they link your ressies. :thumbsup2

Our trip is 8/29-9/4. Is it possible to book for the full week without having to change rooms? 1 reservation with rack rate 8/29-9/1 and AP rate 9/1-9/4?
They will do their best to not have you change rooms, no guarantee. I've done it several times when we spanned 2 different discounts and never had to move. I'd do it this time as well, but I'd lose the summer fun discount I have so not worth it. If it saves me a significant amount, I take the chance.

I finally just called last night to see about AP discounts for my 2 rooms at POP in August (I know, I'm behind). I'm glad I called yesterday before the new date dropped! Anyway, I saved over $400 so I'm pretty happy! :)

really? ughhhh, if I've waited this long on hold for nothing I'll be mad. :headache:
Get the issue of the voucher not allowing you to book AP. and if here is nothing available today, keep checking.

really? ughhhh, if I've waited this long on hold for nothing I'll be mad. :headache:
There was nothing for my dates in late September either. It's based on occupancy rates. If they don't need to fill a resort or specific room category, discounts aren't going to be there. I imagine the epcot deluxe resorts are booking pretty well due to SWGE. There is plenty of availability almost anywhere else.

I'm seeing plenty of availability with the fall and holiday rate, I just want the PH discount because it's better. :rotfl:

If I can't get YC or BWI then I'll just keep GT CL.

booking for 10/26 to 11/2

BW Standard view $2815
Yacht club water view $3152
Poly Villas $3843

Good morning everyone! I was wondering if someone would check AP rates for Caribbean Beach for 12/20/2019 - 12/26/2019. I would want the rate of the cheapest room. I booked CB back in January and got a rate of $286 per night on a standard room. I just need to know if I can do any better with the AP discount before I call and sit on hold all morning. I have my AP vouchers linked, but like everyone else, I can't see the AP rates.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

I called right at 7am, on home phone and cell phone. Cell phone was horrible cutting in and out of the music. Home phone dropped me at 35 minutes in. Called back, wait said 90 minutes. Cell phone was still waiting. Home phone dropped me again after 10 minutes. Cell phone picked up to a representative at about 45 minute wait. She could hear me fine, but she was cutting up a little. I just told her to bare with me haha!! I got the AP discount applied to my already booked rack rate reservation for All Star Music the week before Christmas. She had to put me on hold several times to get the discount applied, was having trouble. But it was available for the dates I already had booked. Got it applied in about 15 minutes on the phone with her, saved about $200 dollars!! So happy. We would have chosen Pop Century but the price was too high for this second trip after September trip. Trying to squeeze in a cheaper trip to see Christmas stuff. I'm happy and excited!

They will do their best to not have you change rooms, no guarantee. I've done it several times when we spanned 2 different discounts and never had to move. I'd do it this time as well, but I'd lose the summer fun discount I have so not worth it. If it saves me a significant amount, I take the chance.
Just woke up enough to realize that I have Fun & Sun on my booking already. Not messing with it! :)

I kept trying to modify my reservation online. Went ahead and booked a passholder rate on a preferred room at All Star Sports for Sept 11-15. It's $20 more than my original reservation (ugh), but I would like the convenience. I'm also hoping the full price rooms on Friday/Saturday will change to a discounted rate, as I saw discussed earlier, if I keep checking.

I called right at 7am, on home phone and cell phone. Cell phone was horrible cutting in and out of the music. Home phone dropped me at 35 minutes in. Called back, wait said 90 minutes. Cell phone was still waiting. Home phone dropped me again after 10 minutes. Cell phone picked up to a representative at about 45 minute wait. She could hear me fine, but she was cutting up a little. I just told her to bare with me haha!! I got the AP discount applied to my already booked rack rate reservation for All Star Music the week before Christmas. She had to put me on hold several times to get the discount applied, was having trouble. But it was available for the dates I already had booked. Got it applied in about 15 minutes on the phone with her, saved about $200 dollars!! So happy. We would have chosen Pop Century but the price was too high for this second trip after September trip. Trying to squeeze in a cheaper trip to see Christmas stuff. I'm happy and excited!
1:19:33 hold time for me so far!! I really hope I get something!

In France and leisurely perusing the new rates. Disappointed that there is nothing for 8/29 and 8/30 as there is still a lot of availability at rack rate. Perhaps a crowd control play? Or maybe WDW not willing to admit defeat.

Checked a few weeks in early November and the AP discount didn’t have very good availability at all. A bust.
Agreed. Though we have CSR booked on the Sun & Fun for about $170 a night, I would've liked to see different options.

I just checked again and availability seems to have come up. This is check in 10/26 check out 10/30, 2 adults. 509 standard cl, 595 water view. That's before tax. I can't add it to my cart to give you a total as I have a reservation already selected. Now if only it would pop up for my dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter