Anyone else eagerly awaiting reviews of the "improved" Wishes Dessert Party?

I'm looking forward to reviews as well. Our is booked for the 15th and I'm excited!!

There is fruit and cheese now, plus an apple cider toast.

And, and, and...*crickets* ;)

Seriously, other than that we don't know which is why I am looking forward to hearing about it.

We're scheduled for 8/11 and I'm eagerly awaiting reviews for the "new and improved" party! We went on our trip last August so I can't wait to compare the two but I'd love to see some pictures and hear about the experience before we go!

There are some people who would jump at the chance for unlimited plastic cheese! It may not be actual food, but it had/has its fans!

Oh I am sure it does (oddly, I have never eaten plastic cheese, never avoided it but never sought it out either)! I was thinking more along the lines of a Disney bean counter saying, "Well, we were going to serve Brie and Stilton at the new dessert party, but someone found these extra cans of cheese in the warehouse...that is good enough, it says "cheese" right on the side!"

I'm looking forward to reviews as well. We booked it for our December Christmas trip. It's been a tradition of ours for the last several years to book it on the last night of our trip. Yes, the price hike was steep, but our family, not having to stake out a spot to watch fireworks, having some space to spread out, and enjoying some yummy treats, is totally worth it.

I'm looking forward to reviews as well. We booked it for our December Christmas trip. It's been a tradition of ours for the last several years to book it on the last night of our trip. Yes, the price hike was steep, but our family, not having to stake out a spot to watch fireworks, having some space to spread out, and enjoying some yummy treats, is totally worth it.

Totally agree! We're booked for August 5th and are so excited!!

Waiting to hear too. We booked a last minute trip for the end of August so hoping some people will not like the changes and cancel .

Nope, not eagerly awaiting to read about the reviews of the Wishes Dessert Party. I did it a few weeks ago and really did enjoy it. Sure the desserts were only ok, but the location, experience and view made it worth it for me. But as much as I sniff the Disney Pixie Dust and drink the Disney Kool-Aid, there is no way I am going to pay that kind of price (double) to have cheese and a glass of sparkling apple juice added to it. For those who want to pay this price for some rather average dessert offerings and a swig of apple juice enjoy and have a good time. For me, I draw the line and will not be doing this again in the future. Too bad, I was really wanting to do it again, but not at this price. :sad2:

Well, the whole point of wanting reviews is that we don't know what other improvements the party may have...I am not assuming anything until I hear, but, if it is the same plus cheese and apple cider, I will likely cancel.

Eagerly waiting here too! We have it booked for July 15th and I'm simply hoping there were no huge changes made. We really enjoyed it before and while I didn't love the price hike, I would hate to see any drastic changes to the party. i hope any improvements are actual improvements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter