Any Wii's out there??????

. We got ours last week at circuit city!!! My dh has just been calling, and saturday night, a week ago, they said they will be in at 10:00am, so my dh was there at 9.30 and they were giving out tickets, he got the 8th one, there were 15, yeah, the wii its great:thumbsup2

WII'S WILL BE SELLING THIS WEEK AT WALMART!!

Just to let everyone know at walmart feb 3rd, midnight, there will be wii's at walmart! Keep a look out for the walmart ad. They will be in there with all the details! Dont know how many everyone is getting, but I know the super-walmart here in camden, de will have a minimum of 32!

I ended up with an extra Wii Play...if anyone is in need of one, PM me.

Kim

Glad to see you were able to get one of these way easier than your system!!! I forgot the Wii play was coming out, so I called some stores on my way home from work that day, with no luck of course. Then I tried Game Stop in Elk River, they dug around, said they had 1 not reserved. I said "no way it will be there in 30 minutes when I finally get there" He says,"30 minutes huh? If you make it in 30, I'll hold it for you that long". So, I flew up there in 29 minutes and got it!
Then I was commenting on how I didn't need a 5th controller, and the manager says, we'll be it from you, so they took it out of the box and took $20 off my price. Not the greatest of all deals, but it worked for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter