Any Wii's out there??????

shopnfun2me2

Counting it down!
Has anyone seen the wii's in stock anywhere yet? I know that I read earlier that there should be plenty out before Christmas. I asked at my local Wal-Mart and they said they didn't know where they would have more. I would like to find the system but really don't want to spend the $$$ for a bundle.
Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Other treads stated that Walmart will have some on Wednesday, because it will be in their flyer.. that they are holding them back until Wednesday.

I read that Circuit City will have some Sunday.. because they will be in their flyer.

I *think* I read Best Buy will have some Sunday too.. because of the flyer.

That's where I"m heading.. Best Buy, early Sunday morning.

Don't give up yet. I've heard online and at stores that they're supposed to be putting 4 million out before Christmas. My Target got 11 of them 2 days ago, and we got one! Yay! So don't give up. I would suggest asking for your store's delivery schedule if you can find someone nice enough to tell you. Or, if you can do what we did, we knew someone at Target who called us when they got them in - how great is that? Good luck!

Do you think Best Buy or Wal-Mart will have them on-line to purchase on Sunday and the 6th? I don't live close to a Best Buy and our Wal-Mart is just a regular store not a supercenter so they probably won't get many. Any ideas?

shopnfun2me2 said:
Do you think Best Buy or Wal-Mart will have them on-line to purchase on Sunday and the 6th? I don't live close to a Best Buy and our Wal-Mart is just a regular store not a supercenter so they probably won't get many. Any ideas?

I doubt it.

Bestbuy.com states that they are not available online during the initial release.. that's what it's said from day one.

Walmart.com seems to only sell it online in a bundle.

The Wal-Mart ad does say available 12/6 and it says "also online" but I doubt they will actually be there. I would love to find one myself. The ad also says minimum 3 per store, that' s not very many to go around LOL.

My WM will get 4 and they will sell them, they told me at midnight, night of 5th, morning of 6th. They told ds they would sell them at 8 am on the 6th. The also told me to plan to get in line, that people would spend the night before in WM to get one. Ummm....I don't think so! :sad2:

To any New Yorkers- the Nintendo store at Rockefeller Center
gets a shipment everyday. There's been a line everyday this week
and it wasn't that long. Don't know how many they get each day.:confused3

Our Wal-Mart said they would sell them at 8:00 Wednesday. But if they just have three I don't see much hope.

yes, that is pretty much the current info I'm hearing.

Best Buy and Circuit City are both doing line-up before opening Sunday things. Some Targets are keeping them back for Sunday releases also, but some Targets seem to be putting at least a few out as they come in.

Target has them in their ad for Sunday 12/3. Hopefully they will have some.

Looks like I'll be keeping my obscenely priced bundle... I was hoping to get one retail & ship the bundle back but I don't have the time or patience to scour the land & then stand in a line hoping they'll have enough... ain't gonna do it :sad2:

MUFFYCAT said:
To any New Yorkers- the Nintendo store at Rockefeller Center
gets a shipment everyday. There's been a line everyday this week
and it wasn't that long. Don't know how many they get each day.:confused3

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup2

Just a heads up to anyone who has purchased a bundle from Walmart - I was lucky enough to get a order in on their first bundle offer of the Wii, Extra remotes and 4 games - Everything pretty much shipped seperately and I had receipts for each item - I was able to return 2 of the games at my local Walmart with no problems at all - so if you can get a bundle online you may be able to return some of your games when they arrive.

As far as the 4 million units I think what most do not realize is that this is 4 million WORLD wide not just 4 million to the US. They are going to be hard to get before Christmas but not impossible- if you want one you can get one but you will have to be very persistant in checking your local stores and online. Good Luck everyone!!

Does anyone know how Target and TRU handle lines during the night? I know it's crazy, but DH is probably going to try to "camp out" for one this Sunday.

fan_of_small_world said:
Does anyone know how Target and TRU handle lines during the night? I know it's crazy, but DH is probably going to try to "camp out" for one this Sunday.

It's different for each store. Almost all if not all will keep them outside. Call your local stores and ask!

DH walked into TRU on Monday about 1 p.m. and picked one up. They'd just gotten a shipment in. They were out of the nunchucks and the extra controllers, though.

I went in Thursday afternoon and they'd just gotten the controllers in, so I picked up another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter