Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

Well I'm glad I didn't cancel my ghost reservation. I am able to reserve and change FP+ on the fly from my MDE app. I have used the band for multiple FP+, park entry, and meal plan purchases. All have worked flawlessly. I have changed FP+ many times since we arrived because we decided to change some things around and are using FP+ for Fantasmic tomorrow which wasn't the original plan.

Well I'm glad I didn't cancel my ghost reservation. I am able to reserve and change FP+ on the fly from my MDE app. I have used the band for multiple FP+, park entry, and meal plan purchases. All have worked flawlessly. I have changed FP+ many times since we arrived because we decided to change some things around and are using FP+ for Fantasmic tomorrow which wasn't the original plan.

Good for you! How are the crowds?

Just got our Magicbands this week for our trip 9/14-9/22. Was able to customize them and apply FP+ to each of them. However, I was not able to reserve BOG for lunch. Has anyone been able to successfully get this FP+? I even tried different days of the week with no luck. Since we are going to MK twice I thought I might have extra luck. Nope...:sad2:

Mine sucks. Room keeps falling off the bands so we can't use them to get in. Today spent an hour emh fixing that and came back to find it was worse. Instead of just dh band it was all. They worked beautifully in parks for purchases and ADR and rides. I even changed the ride res a lot bc we had a lot of unexpecteds.

Eta: forgot to mention BOG lunch went great and idk how people stand in the standby Line omg.

Food is good place is beautiful but we will not wait to get in. They passes out umbrellas and water lol. This was 11 am when I thought it would be slow!!!

Just got our Magicbands this week for our trip 9/14-9/22. Was able to customize them and apply FP+ to each of them. However, I was not able to reserve BOG for lunch. Has anyone been able to successfully get this FP+? I even tried different days of the week with no luck. Since we are going to MK twice I thought I might have extra luck. Nope...:sad2:

Are you using the link below? There is a separate link for BOG lunch FP+'s. The long number you need is the number on the back of your MB.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

jweber23 said:
How did you use them for magical express?

WL did not ask how you got magicbands? We leave for WL in 14 days and thinking about a ghost reservation at pop the day before we arrive.

jess1662 said:
Just in case anyone is wondering, we did a ghost reservation, got the magic bands, scheduled FP+, and then cancelled the ghost reservation. We checked in today at WL (a non-testing resort), and everything has worked great so far! We used the magic bands for the Magical Express, to open our room at WL, to get into DHS, and to use a FP+. The only problem we've had so far is with dining. It had us enter a PIN, and I entered the one I (THINK) I set up, but it said the PIN was invalid. But they said guest relations could fix that for us. So overall, it's worked perfectly -- aside from the obvious questionable ethics :)

Did WL ask how you got magicbands? We arrive at WL in 14 days and was thinking of a ghost reservation at pop but I an nervous the bands will not work and I will not be able to use the app to update/change fastpasses

WL did not ask how you got magicbands? We leave for WL in 14 days and thinking about a ghost reservation at pop the day before we arrive.

They could see my one day pop reservation that was the day before I arrived. If they could see that we had never actually showed up at Pop I don't know. But we showed up at the desk with bands on, asked if we could use them there and the nice lady at the desk (Connie) set them up for room entry.

Did WL ask how you got magicbands? We arrive at WL in 14 days and was thinking of a ghost reservation at pop but I an nervous the bands will not work and I will not be able to use the app to update/change fastpasses

No, they met me at the curb, checked me in on an iPad, walked behind the counter and grabbed my stuff. They didn't say/ask anything about them and neither did I. They just worked at the room and at the parks.

They could see my one day pop reservation that was the day before I arrived. If they could see that we had never actually showed up at Pop I don't know. But we showed up at the desk with bands on, asked if we could use them there and the nice lady at the desk (Connie) set them up for room entry.

For us, they did not have to do anything special to set them up for room entry. They did not know we had them.

For us, they did not have to do anything special to set them up for room entry. They did not know we had them.

There's a chance it was an unnecessary check. She wanted to test the bands to make sure they came up. It's likely it would have worked without this.

So I was just able to book FP+ at the end of September (starting September 26th) for Princess Fairytale Hall meet. Too bad you have to pick. No way I'm blowing 2 FP+ on it.

Hopefully people will post which line is usually longer once it opens.

Still no Wishes, MSEP or bonus FP+ for my dates.

Are you using the link below? There is a separate link for BOG lunch FP+'s. The long number you need is the number on the back of your MB.

Thanks for the link! Ended up having to call Disney to get my other reservation number. The on I had online with the package would not be accepted on that website. Apparently Disney has two different numbers in their system for the same reservation.

The cast member was very helpful and cheery and got me the information I needed

Thanks for the link! Ended up having to call Disney to get my other reservation number. The on I had online with the package would not be accepted on that website. Apparently Disney has two different numbers in their system for the same reservation.

The cast member was very helpful and cheery and got me the information I needed

This worked like a charm for me. I really like fastpassing lunch. I wouldn't want to do it for every meal, but with 3 small children, being able to get served food quickly, without much wait will be very helpful.

Just in case anyone is wondering, we did a ghost reservation, got the magic bands, scheduled FP+, and then cancelled the ghost reservation. We checked in today at WL (a non-testing resort), and everything has worked great so far! We used the magic bands for the Magical Express, to open our room at WL, to get into DHS, and to use a FP+. The only problem we've had so far is with dining. It had us enter a PIN, and I entered the one I (THINK) I set up, but it said the PIN was invalid. But they said guest relations could fix that for us. So overall, it's worked perfectly -- aside from the obvious questionable ethics :)

How are you going to provide Disney with feedback from the test? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter