Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

I just checked and dont see it there now...

It was 100% there, I saved the link & just viewed it again :) I tried checking on my cellphone, but it does not show August or September dates. However, it does list below the main offer the dates of March 3- 8th, 2012 & March 24th -29th,2012. I sent you a PM if you need any more info.

It was 100% there, I saved the link & just viewed it again :) I tried checking on my cellphone, but it does not show August or September dates. However, it does list below the main offer the dates of March 3- 8th, 2012 & March 24th -29th,2012. I sent you a PM if you need any more info.

That would be nice but the only like up is the old one that expired yesterday.

I need this!!! :worship::worship:

LOL...I second this! I know it's not likely now, but I'd love to see a better offer for March-April. I'm already booked, so it's highly unlikely that I'll see a PIN or a new offer either, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. LOL

COME ON PIN GODS!!!! :worship: HEHEHEHE

we received a recent pin code offer but won't be able to go at that time. can i give it to a relative?

thanks!

several date ranges from 10/7-12/22 with some blackouts save up to 30% at value, moderate or deluxe

we received a recent pin code offer but won't be able to go at that time. can i give it to a relative?

thanks!

No. Person that received it must be going. It's attached to your household but that also sounds like the broad resort discount offer out now.

several date ranges from 10/7-12/22 with some blackouts save up to 30% at value, moderate or deluxe

Thank you. I was under the impression from the thread title that your pin was for 2013. I was shocked to hear that they were already out with 2013 pins.

Sounds like your dates for for 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter