Any new rumblings about 2013 promotions?

Was I the only person that saw they had extended the FD to late August - late September on the Disney Special offers webpage. I just checked and they took it down.

I wish I had seen it; that would have beaten the 30% PIN for us!

But I'm very happy with the deal they were kind enough to give us, no need to be greedy.

We got one for August on Saturday as well (via snail mail). Not sure if this helped but I actually had played around with a few dates in August and saved an itinerary via the WDW website...waited a few days and cancelled it, I then received the pin code about a week later. Good Luck to you... i hope you get one!

I went ahead and booked a room only ressie this morning for POFQ with my AAA discount and got a pretty good deal. DD really wants to stay POFQ (for the pool & slide) and DH really wants to be on the monorail, but I just can't justify the costs of those darn monorail resorts when we really only sleep & shower and hang at the pool some during breaks and at night. But, if a good discount comes out for our time, we may switch to the Poly.

Was I the only person that saw they had extended the FD to late August - late September on the Disney Special offers webpage. I just checked and they took it down.

SERIOUSLY??? That is what I am DREAMING of is free dining anytime from May thru August!!!! Hopefully it will come back!!!! HOLY MERCY!!

SERIOUSLY??? That is what I am DREAMING of is free dining anytime from May thru August!!!! Hopefully it will come back!!!! HOLY MERCY!!

I'm sorry I mislead you. The offer I saw had the same dates you see now on the website but it also included something like starting around August 20 and ending around September 29. It didn't include any May thru August dates. It did have some December 2011 dates too. It was odd. Do you think somehow it was a non-USA offer? I got there the normal way I always do.

I wish it had the end of May dates. I probably would have tried to book it then.

Realistically, I don't think we can expect to see many offers when most of the country's schools are on summer vacation. That's when people flock to Disney; they have no reason to lower prices or give special offers to entice people to come. So late May, June and July are probably not going to happen.

Free dining has been offered in late August the past few years, after the schools in the South have started returning to school. If half the country is in school, I can see how they would want to entice others to come.

Realistically, I don't think we can expect to see many offers when most of the country's schools are on summer vacation. That's when people flock to Disney; they have no reason to lower prices or give special offers to entice people to come. So late May, June and July are probably not going to happen.

Free dining has been offered in late August the past few years, after the schools in the South have started returning to school. If half the country is in school, I can see how they would want to entice others to come.

Actually, they did offer free dining this past May starting the Friday before Memorial Day...that's when we went!! Hoping for that same time frame in 2012!!

Actually, they did offer free dining this past May starting the Friday before Memorial Day...that's when we went!! Hoping for that same time frame in 2012!!

We took advantage of the free dining promotion this year as well and I loved the savings.....about $1,500! I wish they'd come out with this same promotion for our 2012 travel dates (May 23rd to June 2nd) but I am not holding my breath.

We took advantage of the free dining promotion this year as well and I loved the savings.....about $1,500! I wish they'd come out with this same promotion for our 2012 travel dates (May 23rd to June 2nd) but I am not holding my breath.

I know....I am sitting here debating if I want to book it and hope the discount comes out......I am planning a trip in February with my sister and her 2 little girls (who have never been) but if they extend it into May, I could take my 3 boys and hubby as well and make it a family event! But we have to upgrade to the deluxe dining.....my boys are 17, 13, and 10 and it is definitely worth it for us as much as they eat! Actually, now that I think of it, I think the last time I heard any of them say they were were full was in Disneyworld this past May!!! lol

I'm holding my breath for the Tigers to kick lil Nicky's behind in the dome in 4 weeks, also for the Saints to win out/SF lose to Pitt/we get the 2nd seed/NY Giants to get the 4 seed/the G-men to beat the Packers/we beat the 49ers/we kick NY's butt/then we beat NE 54 to 51 in the SB!!!!, and for free dining to come out for the end of May so we can go in full LSU & Saints attire and scream Who Dat and Geaux Tigahs until we are hoarse and give out beads to the princesses who know how to earn them the NO way!!!

I'm holding my breath for the Tigers to kick lil Nicky's behind in the dome in 4 weeks, also for the Saints to win out/SF lose to Pitt/we get the 2nd seed/NY Giants to get the 4 seed/the G-men to beat the Packers/we beat the 49ers/we kick NY's butt/then we beat NE 54 to 51 in the SB!!!!, and for free dining to come out for the end of May so we can go in full LSU & Saints attire and scream Who Dat and Geaux Tigahs until we are hoarse and give out beads to the princesses who know how to earn them the NO way!!!

:scared1: That would be a sight for the vacationers!!!!

Go Tigers :thumbsup2

I'm all for most of your dream... just leave my Pats alone! :rotfl2:

Sorry to upset you, but I can't image the Packers losing to the Giants. It didn't happen in regular season. Once all the Packers are rested, I think we are super bowl bound again. If we have to lose, let it be in regular season and not post season.

Go Pack!! I want to see Aaron Rodgers go to WDW again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter